Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!

Old 01-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #161
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Omg runner up! I think I will get them!!
Old 01-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #162
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ashely wanna ship together and save some $$$??
Old 01-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #163
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Matt! Can're wait to see some pictures of these on the trail. And I will have to put some thought into this runner up business.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #164
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!!! this was so much fun!
Old 01-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #165
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
whoa congrats. pretty stoked you guys kept the sale going...I might just be able to afford these(if vegas is good to me).
Old 01-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #166
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Ashely wanna ship together and save some $$$??
I was just talking to Jake about that lol

Yes I do!
Old 01-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #167
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Matt, aka "The Traveler"

Awesome! Love this truck!
Old 01-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #169
Drich is on a distinguished road

Name: Derek
Drich's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man hope you put them to good use..
Old 01-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #170
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Matt. Nice truck so I am sure they will look on there and be put to good use.
And big thank you to Allpro for doing this. It was fun waiting to see who would win.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #171
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
wow thank you all-pro!!!! runner up ftw lol. . . .
Old 01-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #172
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Gosh I Love TW!!! where else in the world do ya get free stuff or even discounted stuff and have such a great bond with people ya don't even know!!!! People in my town aren't TW members and could careless. but being on the inside makes me realize what they are just missing!... I love this brotherhood we all seem to have..and Allpro is just an example of just that brotherhood ! Just wanted to say Thanks to ALL of TW!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #173
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
OMG!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL PRO!!!!!

I'm at a loss for words...my heater just broke in my house on the coldest night of the season and I'm sitting here freezing, but now that I'm jumping all over the house I'm no longer cold!! hahaha this is the best news I could have heard. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #174
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Matt, you deserve them. Thanks AllPro, it was a fun promotion!! Got to know a little more about my TW friends.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #175
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:50 AM   #176
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Well it was a very tough decision. We narrowed it down to 10 finalists then just had to pick one randomly. And the winner is......

Matt, aka "The Traveler"

Congrats! Please call us at 951.658.7077 to claim your APEX Sliders!

There were some other entries that stood out as far as putting our APEX Sliders to good use, and we wanted to add them as Runner's Up, with an opportunity to get the APEX Sliders at 1/2 OFF!

Runner's Up:

nofords08
offroadwonder (for Patrick)
ROGU3 PR3DATOR
92dlxman
amad4x4

For all others who entered, thank you, and we'd to offer everyone an extension on our December Armor Sale Price of 15% OFF, so pricing is as follows:

Standard HREW - $373.15/pr (Reg. $439)
HREW with fill plates - $482.80/pr (Reg. $568)
APEX DOM w/fill plates - $551.65/pr (Reg. $649)

ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 1/31/13

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO ENTERED! We really enjoyed reading everyone's entries.

Congrats Matt! And also to the finalist!

We should do this again
Old 02-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #178
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Matt got his sliders yesterday. He couldn't have been more happy.

A couple of the runners up have had their sliders shipped out today also. We hope they are happy also.

We would appreciate all of you sending pictures of the sliders installed and in use doing what sliders do best.
We like to feature customers trucks on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #179
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
HUGE thanks to Stephen for driving out with them to meet me at a closer location and everybody at All Pro Offroad for their generosity and incredible customer service, especially in the middle of their move to Perris!

Like Stephen said, I couldn't be happier about them. Going to be primed and painted this weekend, hopefully installed by Sunday!

I will be taking pics of them in action as soon as I can get out on the trails!

Old 02-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #180
Picking mine up Monday!! Matt keep me posted on install etc