Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

My experience with All-Pro

Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
My experience with All-Pro

Just wanted to let folks here on TW know about my experience with All-Pro Offroad. I met one of their old employess a few years ago at Hollister OHV and he showed me a bunch of their products. Later that year Iwent with a friend on a trip the shop p,anned up in Panamint Valley. We had a great time and met all the crew. I was looking forward to some upgrades but military life got in the way. Finally ordered some parts recently and they took great care of me.

Kurtis helped put together the order and was super easy to deal with and always responded via email quickly. I ended up with an Apex front bumper, an IFS and transmission skid, and a u bolt flipkit.

Shipped UPS Ltl and it took less than 24 hours. Everything was packaged perfectly. Zero damage enroute.

Installed everything yesterday and today. Straight forward no hassles, even on my old '05 that has been banged around, everything was easy to line up and bolt on. This new Apex bumper is very well thought out. I was able to do the whole install solo with the help of a floor jack, some ingenuity, and a few sore muscles. These parts are beefy!

I know some folks on TW like the small volume fabricators du'jour, but when I'm ready to get parts I want them ASAP. All-Pro is where I will continue spending my dough. See you all on the trail.
Attached Thumbnails
My experience with All-Pro-image.jpg  
Old 02-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #2
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks great!
Thanks for your support!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #3
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Just wanted to let folks here on TW know about my experience with All-Pro Offroad. I met one of their old employess a few years ago at Hollister OHV and he showed me a bunch of their products. Later that year Iwent with a friend on a trip the shop p,anned up in Panamint Valley. We had a great time and met all the crew. I was looking forward to some upgrades but military life got in the way. Finally ordered some parts recently and they took great care of me.

Kurtis helped put together the order and was super easy to deal with and always responded via email quickly. I ended up with an Apex front bumper, an IFS and transmission skid, and a u bolt flipkit.

Shipped UPS Ltl and it took less than 24 hours. Everything was packaged perfectly. Zero damage enroute.

Installed everything yesterday and today. Straight forward no hassles, even on my old '05 that has been banged around, everything was easy to line up and bolt on. This new Apex bumper is very well thought out. I was able to do the whole install solo with the help of a floor jack, some ingenuity, and a few sore muscles. These parts are beefy!

I know some folks on TW like the small volume fabricators du'jour, but when I'm ready to get parts I want them ASAP. All-Pro is where I will continue spending my dough. See you all on the trail.
small shops are nice but i hate waiting almost half a year with a alot of these guys.
nice looking truck BTW
Old 02-06-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I've also had zero problems with AP. Got a bunch of their stuff over the years, and every time I go to them, they always go above and beyond with me. Met their staff a while back too. Cool folks.

Too bad a small few have had bad instances with them and post it up, then everyone thinks their stuff is not good.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #5
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
small shops are nice but i hate waiting almost half a year with a alot of these guys.
nice looking truck BTW
Oh, yeah,... I wanted one of the new Bumpers by another competitor, needed it in a couple weeks. Nope. 4-6months! Cant do it. My truck was in an accident and needed the front end replaced within a month.

So I went with a big name and had it in a few days.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #6
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased all pros rear base bumper . It was in stock and I had it home in a 3 hours .

I know bumpers take time to build , but a 6 month wait ( or about ) is ridiculous , no clue how a company like that can even stay in business . They should build atleast 5/10 at a time to keep up with orders as they see fit .
Old 02-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #7
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I purchased all pros rear base bumper . It was in stock and I had it home in a 3 hours .

I know bumpers take time to build , but a 6 month wait ( or about ) is ridiculous , no clue how a company like that can even stay in business . They should build atleast 5/10 at a time to keep up with orders as they see fit .
yea if i took 6 month working on a car the company i work for would go under lol
Old 02-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #8
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
This is way off topic for this section but I will voice my opinions on this quickly.

I feel if these small company's or individuals, once they are +4 weeks backlogged, need to hire on people to assist and move their status up to an actual business.

When someone becomes that successful that people are purchasing these products regardless of the backlog, they need to step up their game and spend money to make money.

If I had the finances to, I would open my own business doing car related things again. Especially for the off-road market. The order of purchase for myself would be -

1. Location
2. Welder
3. Materials
4. CNC Machine

Again - sorry for going off topic. Felt it needed to be said though

AllPro - I hope to do business in the very near future. I have plans, and hopefully they can be helped along by you.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #9
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear there are some positive outcomes when dealing with allpro.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #10
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!

I like the design of the Apex VS the old 3pc style. Hopefully someone local buys one so we can all see it in person and check it out.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:58 AM   #11
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
I am a repeat All Pro customer and have a few of their products on my truck. They have great products and awesome customer service. I like being able to support a local shop and being able to buy something made in the USA. It seems harder and harder to do that now a day….IMO
Old 02-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #12
JonB is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
JonB's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your support and kind words, we don't please all of our customers all of the time but we will never stop trying!

Thanks again,
Jon
Old 02-19-2013, 06:54 AM   #13
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
I am a repeat All Pro customer and have a few of their products on my truck. They have great products and awesome customer service. I like being able to support a local shop and being able to buy something made in the USA. It seems harder and harder to do that now a day….IMO
Thanks Alex! Hope you enjoy putting that ifs skid to work!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:00 AM   #14
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
good to hear, ive heard some iffy things about customer service etc but hey that happens with someone at every company, might consider buying my leafs from y'all, cant decide on standard or expos
Old 02-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #15
AmericanAdventurist.com
TACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Hospital Corpsman
TACODOC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post