1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear Suspension

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by TacoTRD13, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Feb 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM
    TacoTRD13

TacoTRD13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    4" Maxtrac Spindles Toytec Coilovers with Bilstein shock set at 0.85 Camburg Ball Joint UCA's Bilstein Rear Shocks 3-4" of lift All Pro Off-Road Expedition Rear Suspension Leaf Springs and Kit StreetTacos CB bracket on Driveshaft BHLM on Headlights HIDs in Headlights and Foglights De-Badged
    Hey Guys whats the status on the rear suspension kits? I ordered mine at the beginning of January and supposebly their still on back order til the end of this month?? Sadly its the only thing keepin me back from lifting my truck since I have everything else in haha. Thanks!

2. Feb 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    We got more springs in this past week and we're working on getting orders out the door. Sorry for the delay, the demand for our springs exceeded our expectations, but they'll be worth the wait! :D

3. Feb 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM
    TacoTRD13

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    4" Maxtrac Spindles Toytec Coilovers with Bilstein shock set at 0.85 Camburg Ball Joint UCA's Bilstein Rear Shocks 3-4" of lift All Pro Off-Road Expedition Rear Suspension Leaf Springs and Kit StreetTacos CB bracket on Driveshaft BHLM on Headlights HIDs in Headlights and Foglights De-Badged
    Ok cool. Glad to hear more have came in! But I understand that! Haha. If you could check the status for my order or how far im behind the list?? Should be under Alex Collins. Thanks

4. Feb 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    Alex, we unfortunately didn't get any 05+ EX springs with our last shipment (manufacturer screwed up our order), so they are making some right now for delivery in about 2 weeks. Again, sorry for the delay.

5. Feb 14, 2013 at 3:43 AM
    TacoTRD13

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Augusta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma TRD
    No worries. Look forward to seing them at beginning of March! Thanks guys.

Products Discussed in

To Top