Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Welcome RocKrawler from All Pro Offroad

Old 02-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!! glad to see you out roaming around!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
RocKrawler is on a distinguished road
RocKrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this site from a customer a few months back, I'll be checking in more often - looks like a well visited forum! If anyone needs help or has any questions, feel free to PM me, or my e-mail is terry@allprooffroad.com and phone at the shop is 951-658-7077

Terry
All Pro
Old 02-19-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
hey is it March 6th yet??
Old 02-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #6
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
it's top secret!! haha. actually All Pro is giving away a long travel kit and they announce to whom it will belong on March 6th. anticipation is killing me.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, cant wait to buy some gear this summer.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
ugotdubbz is on a distinguished road
ugotdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!

check out this thread and let us know what you can do for us.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-bull-bar.html
Old 02-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKrawler View Post
Just found this site from a customer a few months back, I'll be checking in more often - looks like a well visited forum! If anyone needs help or has any questions, feel free to PM me, or my e-mail is terry@allprooffroad.com and phone at the shop is 951-658-7077

Terry
All Pro
Welcome!! It's always great to see vendors participating in the community!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #11
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
welcome rockrawler! i only have a set of wheel spacers so far from you guys but i will be a repeat buyer and if you make that bull bar you are set for at least twenty orders including me!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
RocKrawler is on a distinguished road
RocKrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotdubbz View Post
Welcome!!

check out this thread and let us know what you can do for us.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-bull-bar.html
I'll talk to Jon about it when he gets back in tomorrow, but if its powdercoated and setup with a hitch thats actuall designed to be a recovery point then it would almost definitely be well above the $150 price point you guys are looking for because of the bracketry needed to reinforce the hitch

EDIT: Just for reference the front hitch alone from manufacturers like Warn is $230 for the older Tacomas, nevermind the fact it isnt available for the 05+ at this time.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
What's up Terry!

We talked on the phone back in December and you made sure my order was right. Great service.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:38 AM   #15
Quote:
I'll talk to Jon about it when he gets back in tomorrow, but if its powdercoated and setup with a hitch thats actuall designed to be a recovery point then it would almost definitely be well above the $150 price point you guys are looking for because of the bracketry needed to reinforce the hitch
I don't need the recovery point, but maybe you can do both. One for us posers and one for the real offroaders.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:00 PM   #17
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
what a coincidence, i am just now starting to look into leaf kits and mjp2 (Mike) highly suggested you guys. i may be in contact very shortly. is it true if i mention Tacoma World i get a 50% discount?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
what a coincidence, i am just now starting to look into leaf kits and mjp2 (Mike) highly suggested you guys. i may be in contact very shortly. is it true if i mention Tacoma World i get a 50% discount?

i'm waiting on the rest of my 3" leaf kit from them now. just talked to terry on monday.

and as u can see terry, i'm whoring out allpro inthe sig block...haha

oh, and since i mentioned it to u, sarah, and john.....all sales from here go towards me, right??? lol
Old 02-19-2009, 12:34 PM   #19
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Welcome Terry!! Nice to have another vendor on TW.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #20
Quote:

EDIT: Just for reference the front hitch alone from manufacturers like Warn is $230 for the older Tacomas, nevermind the fact it isnt available for the 05+ at this time.

any updates? I think most of us want one for more show than go.