1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pack Rack From all pro

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by toyotacrawlin, May 24, 2013.

1. May 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    toyotacrawlin

toyotacrawlin [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trip
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Full offroad tacoma
    Total Chaos 3.5 LT Kit ARB Front Locker All Pro Front Apex Bumper With All Pro Skids And Sliders. Taco Box 4.56 Gears
    has anyone seen or used the pack rack from all pro? I saw one at the overland expo in flagstaff but didnt get a chance to take a look... i want a bed rack... who has the best one??

2. Jun 3, 2013 at 5:54 AM
    Brandon H

Brandon H Well-Known Member

Member:
    Newhall, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 DC Offroad
    2017 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium. Icon stage 7, RCI skids, SCS SR8 wheels, budbuilt sliders, 285/70/17 BFG Ko2s (Old rig) 07 Taco TRD Offroad FUlly Locked, Icon Extended Travel CO's w/ remote resis., Alcan AAL's,Icon Remote Resi Rear Shocks, All Pro Front bumper w/ warn 9.5xp,winchline synthetic winch cable,All Pro IFS Skid plate, OME Shims, OME Carrier Bearing drop, Trail Gear Sliders, Yakima Load Warrior Basket, OEM Roof Rack, Hi Lift Extreme, Cobra model 19, Wilson Lil Wil Antenna, Yaesu ft-7800
    I have one on my truck. It is awesome. I like the fact that it is modular so that you can take it apart if you are not using it. Works great. I have an ARB Simpson III Rolf top tent that sits on top of it. Works great. Give them a call and they will talk to you about it

Products Discussed in

To Top