Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Pack Rack From all pro

Old 05-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
toyotacrawlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Trip
toyotacrawlin's Tacoma Gallery
Pack Rack From all pro

has anyone seen or used the pack rack from all pro? I saw one at the overland expo in flagstaff but didnt get a chance to take a look... i want a bed rack... who has the best one??
Old 06-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
I have one on my truck. It is awesome. I like the fact that it is modular so that you can take it apart if you are not using it. Works great. I have an ARB Simpson III Rolf top tent that sits on top of it. Works great. Give them a call and they will talk to you about it