Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Get Free Shipping & More Memorial Weekend from All-Pro Off Road!

Old 05-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Get Free Shipping & More Memorial Weekend from All-Pro Off Road!

Join us in honoring those who have bravely served our great country! We are offering FREE SHIPPING this Memorial weekend* plus we are donating a % of sales to the Wounded Warriors Project. For Veterans and Active Duty Military, we will also give you a FREE All-Pro goody bag with your order!
Read More
Old 05-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
Doomsday will become famous soon enoughDoomsday will become famous soon enough

Doomsday's Tacoma Gallery
Does this include leaf springs too?
Old 05-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
Does this include leaf springs too?
Yes it does!
Old 05-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
Madtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike
Madtown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Is the free shipping discount only for military service men & women, or can anyone take advantage of it? I was on your website about an hour ago, trying to checkout with a skid plate for an '05+ Tacoma. I entered "FREESHIP" in the coupons/discount section. I kept getting error messages telling me that the code I entered is either expired or no longer valid. Any suggestions?
Old 05-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #5

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madtown Taco View Post
Is the free shipping discount only for military service men & women, or can anyone take advantage of it? I was on your website about an hour ago, trying to checkout with a skid plate for an '05+ Tacoma. I entered "FREESHIP" in the coupons/discount section. I kept getting error messages telling me that the code I entered is either expired or no longer valid. Any suggestions?
The discount is for everyone, so we can raise money for the Wounded Warrior's Project. I fixed the code. We had a hyphen in it, sorry about that!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered some APEX sliders! Stoked!!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
Madtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike
Madtown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
The discount is for everyone, so we can raise money for the Wounded Warrior's Project. I fixed the code. We had a hyphen in it, sorry about that!

I don't mean to make you work all weekend.....but before I order this I'm having some doubts about its compatibility. I want to buy your front skid plate ('05+ Toyota Tacoma) for IFS, but I recently had the Toytec Ultimate lift installed on my truck, which included a front differential drop and sway bar relocation. Will your skid plate still bolt on to my truck after these modifications have been made? Reason I ask is that other fabrication shops make a point to mention an additional fee for lifted trucks to get their plates to work. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #8
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bumper ordered. Sweet deal with free shipping and awesome that you guys are supporting the Wounded Warrior Project.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Just ordered some rear springs, extended brake lines and u-bolt flip kit and saved $170.00 shipping !

Sweet !!

Couldn't help myself, I went back and got some sliders too !

Marc M
Old 05-27-2013, 11:38 AM   #10

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Just ordered some APEX sliders! Stoked!!
Thanks for the order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Rear bumper ordered. Sweet deal with free shipping and awesome that you guys are supporting the Wounded Warrior Project.
Thanks for the order! We got to know the Wounded Warrior Project at an event they put on last Nov in Big Bear, CA. It is a great cause that we'd like to continue to support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madtown Taco View Post
I don't mean to make you work all weekend.....but before I order this I'm having some doubts about its compatibility. I want to buy your front skid plate ('05+ Toyota Tacoma) for IFS, but I recently had the Toytec Ultimate lift installed on my truck, which included a front differential drop and sway bar relocation. Will your skid plate still bolt on to my truck after these modifications have been made? Reason I ask is that other fabrication shops make a point to mention an additional fee for lifted trucks to get their plates to work. Thanks.
Our IFS skid does tuck up as high as possible for the most amount of ground clearance, therefore, it is likely not compatible with Toytec's Diff Drop, which we found on 05+ Tacomas does very little anyhow. But, it should work with a sway bar relocation bracket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Just ordered some rear springs, extended brake lines and u-bolt flip kit and saved $170.00 shipping !

Sweet !!

Couldn't help myself, I went back and got some sliders too !

Marc M
Thanks the orders! Sounds like we're going to be busy tomorrow!
Old 05-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #11
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a set of standard leafs and brake lines Looks like there are two Marc M's in this thread! Marc with a C is the only way to spell it! lol

Cheers,

~Marc M
Old 05-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #12
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Looks like there are two Marc M's in this thread! Marc with a C is the only way to spell it! lol

Cheers,

~Marc M
That's what I tell all the losers that spell it with a "K".....

Marc M
Old 05-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #13
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, do you have a general idea on turn around time? I'm not in a rush, just curious if you have a ball park time to fab/ship. Thanks!
Old 05-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #14
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Sarah, tell me about this goodie bag you speak of? I know the lead time on my bumper is at least 2 weeks but maybe the goodie bag could hold me over til then???
Old 05-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #15

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Hey guys, do you have a general idea on turn around time? I'm not in a rush, just curious if you have a ball park time to fab/ship. Thanks!
If we can't ship within 5 days, we'll notify you of the lead time. If you PM me your order #, I'll be happy to look into it further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Sarah, tell me about this goodie bag you speak of? I know the lead time on my bumper is at least 2 weeks but maybe the goodie bag could hold me over til then???
The goodies include an assortment of All-Pro gear like T-Shirts, keychains, DVDs, Koozies, etc. Thanks!
Old 06-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #17
Dirty White Boy

Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Got my sliders, rear leafs, bushings, u-bolt flip kit, extended brake lines and hardware....

Thanks for the free shipping deal !!!

I seem to have been forgotten in the "goodie bag" department though.....

I did get a crumpled up sticker!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #18

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Got my sliders, rear leafs, bushings, u-bolt flip kit, extended brake lines and hardware....

Thanks for the free shipping deal !!!

I seem to have been forgotten in the "goodie bag" department though.....

I did get a crumpled up sticker!
Give us a call or PM me your order info and we'll make sure you get the "goodies" for your service! I know we sent quite a few out. We were also able to give $577 to the Wounded Warriors Project thanks to everyone's support!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #19
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Kick-ace, Nice work AP! Finishing up my expo install tonight
Old 06-15-2013, 12:45 AM   #20
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Get Free Shipping & More Memorial Weekend from All-Pro Off Road!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371278704.749215.jpg
Got all my goodies in but didn't see a keychain or Koozie! Which could have been used the most lol
But I'm happy with what I got