LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

any group buys coming up for rear bumper

Old 02-16-2014, 03:41 PM   #41
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
Basically you get enough people interested and let the company know there is interest. Then the company announces the group buy and deal. Example: allpro says if you get 15 people to commit to bumpers we will give everyone 30% off.

Hmm, you think I should take advantage of the Presidents Sale, 15% off, or wait for a GB and get more?
Old 02-17-2014, 08:54 AM   #42
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered mine on the sale 15% off.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:47 PM   #43
HB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to all
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you can get 15% off now you may want to jump on it. I ordered mine on Black Friday and got free shipping plus 10% because of a mix up. Anyway I installed it a couple of weeks ago. I got the hitch and side pieces. It's awesome but added about 75-100 lbs over the OEM. Check it out! Notice how much of the tire is showing now. That gives you an idea of how much clearance you gain. Also the flip up License plate holder is cool - ordered off ebay.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #44
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Taco View Post
If you can get 15% off now you may want to jump on it. I ordered mine on Black Friday and got free shipping plus 10% because of a mix up. Anyway I installed it a couple of weeks ago. I got the hitch and side pieces. It's awesome but added about 75-100 lbs over the OEM. Check it out! Notice how much of the tire is showing now. That gives you an idea of how much clearance you gain. Also the flip up License plate holder is cool - ordered off ebay.

Looks sick. I'm going to move my oversized spare to the bed.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:23 PM   #45
HB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to all
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
^ You'll have to. With the hitch the stock tire barely fits. I figure I'll put the tire in the bed for serious wheelin!
Old 02-17-2014, 01:25 PM   #46
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
^ You'll have to. With the hitch the stock tire barely fits. I figure I'll put the tire in the bed for serious wheelin!
Does it stick out like a sore thumb? I have stock spare and dont want to relocate it.

Just ordered a bumper with powdercoating
Old 02-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #47
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBrah View Post
Does it stick out like a sore thumb? I have stock spare and dont want to relocate it.

Just ordered a bumper with powdercoating
nah. its fine. I'm leaving it there. For now anyway.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #48
Aerial Tacoma will become famous soon enough
Coast Guard: Flight Mech
Name: Andre
Aerial Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

just ordered this setup today.. looks good!
Old 02-17-2014, 08:02 PM   #49
Stalker

Quote:
nah. its fine. I'm leaving it there. For now anyway.
okay good.

how long did the install take?
Old 02-18-2014, 01:11 PM   #50
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBrah View Post
okay good.

how long did the install take?
a couple of hours. More difficult getting the OEM stuff off. The stock Bumper and Hitch is secured on there very well. You will have bolts left over as the new bumper uses less but is still bolted up pretty well. Print out the instructions and get a strong buddy and its not too bad.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:47 PM   #51
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone contacted All Pro about the group buy? If not I will do so. Lets get a list going to see how many people we will have interested in a rear bumper
Old 02-23-2014, 09:39 PM   #52
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Derrick! Keep us posted
Old 02-23-2014, 09:44 PM   #53
Findus11 will become famous soon enoughFindus11 will become famous soon enough
Findus11's Tacoma Gallery
oooo! I'm in fosho.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:20 PM   #54
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
I contacted All pro and they are willing to offer a group buy in the coming months (they did not specify exactly when) but will need to work out the details for it. They asked what we would like to be see offered. What is everyones feedback?
Old 02-24-2014, 10:26 AM   #55
Senor Taco

Goodluck with the Group buy guys. I waited for a few months for this to get started but gave in last weekend during the holiday sale and got 15% off. Hopefully guys get more off for waiting. The bumper is amazing by the way.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:20 PM   #56
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
I contacted All pro and they are willing to offer a group buy in the coming months (they did not specify exactly when) but will need to work out the details for it. They asked what we would like to be see offered. What is everyones feedback?
I'd be down depending on when.. I want one but wont have the money until closer to May probably. I'd be in for just a standard rear bumper with the hidden hitch. As of now its $650 + shipping but seeing as im on the East coast, shipping is gonna be a bitch so any discount at all would be nice. haha
Old 02-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #57
BallzDeep is how I go
916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future916TacoTruck has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
916TacoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm. I'm willing to spend some of my tax refund on a group buy rear bumper. All Pro make it happen?
Old 02-26-2014, 04:55 PM   #58

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916TacoTruck View Post
Hmmmm. I'm willing to spend some of my tax refund on a group buy rear bumper. All Pro make it happen?

That is what I'm thinking. Now would be the best time with everyone getting their tax return. I am going to contact them again to get a more accurate time frame for this opening up.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:31 PM   #59
Findus11 will become famous soon enoughFindus11 will become famous soon enough
Findus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
That is what I'm thinking. Now would be the best time with everyone getting their tax return. I am going to contact them again to get a more accurate time frame for this opening up.
yezzir!!!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #60
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bumper for me