Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

AllPro Bed rack Cavans top??

Old 06-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
stinkyspice's Tacoma Gallery
AllPro Bed rack Cavans top??

so i really want this bed rack for my first gen.. but also want to see if anybody has made a canvas top for it? anybody got pictures of it?? ive got a buddy who does upholstery and im sure he could make a good top for it.. wandering if anybody got pics of one with somekind of top or cover for it??
Old 06-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #2
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I have also thought about this. My issue will be having my RTT mounted and still keeping the canvas watertight. I'm not sure how I would go about doing that.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
stinkyspice's Tacoma Gallery
i was thinking more like a bikini top not fully covered on the sides maybe each corner pulled down and stretched to give it that bikini top look.