LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro New Product Release & Give-a-way!

Old 09-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #41
T0xikTak0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
T0xikTak0's Tacoma Gallery
I need these because I dont currently have any armor, and my doors keep getting dinged up by careless people when I park in tight places such as mall parking lots, bus station, etc... These will get a lot of use on my mall crawler as well as on the trail.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #42
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUTIE0721 View Post
Well I think we all deserve to win, but at the end there is only one pair. I just bought my 1st Tacoma about one year ago. I work and go to school full time. It’s been a tough few years, so school has come first. And now I feel like it’s time for my stock truck to look at her best. I am sick of hearing my boss talk about how great his truck is and what he thinks I should do to my truck. First of all if I had the money I would have done all that and more, but because I had other expenses to take care of my truck has been last on my list. My truck is stock while my boss MPLEITEZ which is on the forum, talks about his darn truck all day every day. Don’t get me wrong his truck is nice, but if I was able to get these rock sliders on my truck, I feel that my truck would not only look BAD ASS but look even better than his. And he would finally leave me alone because he would see that I am trying to make my truck look good, and better than his. So please take me into consideration in winning the ROCK SLIDERS. By the way these were my first choice of Rock sliders, I love ALL PRO products even if I don’t win, I hope to one day get them.
Noemi
I know your boss..been on the trail with him quite a few times. Next time he brags about his tacoma tell him to STFU
Old 09-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #43
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a lift from Toytec and I'm going to be needing a way to jack up my truck if I get a flat on the trails. I just sold my Jon boat for this lift and still need sliders a new spare and a highlift jack. Hope I get pick so I can save a expense, because we all know this stuff isn't cheap.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #44
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Currently I've go factory steps that do nothing but get in the way and piss me off. They've got missing caps and are rather banged up. My boy who loves getting out and running the truck needs the step to help him get in the truck as he is not quite 3. A great set of sliders of All Pro sliders is the perfect fix. An added bonus would be that momma bear is happy that she doesn't have to worry about the truck getting too banged up. That makes my life easier.

So...

PICK ME PICK ME!

And thank for the great give away.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #46
KUTIE0721 is on a distinguished road
Name: Noemi
KUTIE0721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I know your boss..been on the trail with him quite a few times. Next time he brags about his tacoma tell him to STFU

LOL...I will tell him..imagine listening to him all day about his two trucks and how nice they look...but I will have a nice truck soon hopefully.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #47
webdr is on a distinguished road
webdr's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, my name is Matt, and I'm a suburban wheeler...
My 4wd Tacoma is a street queen. My only accessory is a car seat.
I've come to terms with my condition; and no, I'm not ashamed.

But I've earned my stripes. I cut my teeth on the trails of southeast Georgia, where the palmettos outnumber the pine trees 2:1, and inconspicuous puddles mask tank-traps lying in wait. I've braved the power line access roads by moonlight as the 36" Mickey-T's, caked with red clay, fought for whatever traction could be found on a barely recognizable off-camber trail. I know the feeling of butterflies in your stomach as all four wheels simultaneously lose traction, and the dreaded transition from wheelin' to stuck becomes reality. I've learned from experience that, no matter how deep the muddy water is on your rig, the only thing better than a winch is a good friend to enjoy the moment with.

And as the years have gone by, I've somehow lost touch with off-roading; the countless four-wheel drives that whisked me away from civilization, the distinct smell of mud baking on a hot exhaust, the droning hum of crickets in the trees; they're all a distant memory. I found myself living in a city, and driving a BMW... But 4 months ago, I had an epiphany: if I could just see that glorious switch on the dash. The one giving me the option to send power to all 4 wheels on demand, I'd be taking the first steps towards returning to my past. So I traded in all 4533 pounds of German engineering for a 2013 4wd Tacoma.

By now, you're probably asking yourself: "How on Earth is he going to justify a pair of sliders?" , "What does he need to protect his rockers from?"
Well I'll tell you, my friends. What's the one thing that every urban wheeler hates? Every blinged out street queen fears? What makes every 4wd grocery-getter wake up screaming in a cold sweat??

Door dings.

Please, I desperately need protection.

Matt
Old 09-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #48
bigbarlo is on a distinguished road

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdr View Post
Hello, my name is Matt, and I'm a suburban wheeler...
My 4wd Tacoma is a street queen. My only accessory is a car seat.
I've come to terms with my condition; and no, I'm not ashamed.

But I've earned my stripes. I cut my teeth on the trails of southeast Georgia, where the palmettos outnumber the pine trees 2:1, and inconspicuous puddles mask tank-traps lying in wait. I've braved the power line access roads by moonlight as the 36" Mickey-T's, caked with red clay, fought for whatever traction could be found on a barely recognizable off-camber trail. I know the feeling of butterflies in your stomach as all four wheels simultaneously lose traction, and the dreaded transition from wheelin' to stuck becomes reality. I've learned from experience that, no matter how deep the muddy water is on your rig, the only thing better than a winch is a good friend to enjoy the moment with.

And as the years have gone by, I've somehow lost touch with off-roading; the countless four-wheel drives that whisked me away from civilization, the distinct smell of mud baking on a hot exhaust, the droning hum of crickets in the trees; they're all a distant memory. I found myself living in a city, and driving a BMW... But 4 months ago, I had an epiphany: if I could just see that glorious switch on the dash. The one giving me the option to send power to all 4 wheels on demand, I'd be taking the first steps towards returning to my past. So I traded in all 4533 pounds of German engineering for a 2013 4wd LB Tacoma.

By now, you're probably asking yourself: "How on Earth is he going to justify a pair of sliders?" , "What does he need to protect his rockers from?"
Well I'll tell you, my friends. What's the one thing that every urban wheeler hates? Every blinged out street queen fears? What makes every 4wd grocery-getter wake up screaming in a cold sweat??

Door dings.

Please, I desperately need protection.

Matt
=
Old 09-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #49

Love mine
Attached Thumbnails
All-Pro New Product Release & Give-a-way!-1.jpg   All-Pro New Product Release & Give-a-way!-photo.jpg  
Old 09-16-2013, 01:49 AM   #50

Attached Thumbnails
All-Pro New Product Release & Give-a-way!-no-more-dings.jpg  
Old 09-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #51
saltus25 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Graydon
saltus25's Tacoma Gallery
I'v been looking everywhere for a set of rock sliders for my 07 tacoma. For as many as I'v found, I can't get myself to spend the amount of money dealers want for them. All Pro as been my favorite style and preferance for all body armor products. After the sliders go on, it's time for the winch bumper. I need these so I can really hit the trails I'v been wanting to ride and I don screw up my daily driver.

Old 09-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #52
FlintsTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Tropix
FlintsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Naked DC silver 4X4

Just drove my DC silver 4x4 of the lot (8-24-13) and boy does she look stock. Getting ready to do some mods and lift, would love to start the Build with some new All-Pro rock sliders. Not only will increase protection when headed to Ruth lake for some hunting but help prevent those nasty door dings when back on the pavement. Style is key and my silver girl needs a makeover, Thanks for the opportunity All-Pro.

Thanks,

~Tropix~

All-Pro New Product Release & Give-a-way!-truck.jpg
Old 09-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #54
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I need them because after 6 years of hard wheeling my 4x sliders are just about flat...and new sliders would be sooooooooooooooo nice to go with my new axle:

And bc of this project I cannot afford to buy new sliders but I did get TONS of parts from you guys during my swap

Thanks for the chance!
Old 09-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #55
GENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enoughGENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enough

Name: Eric
GENERAL OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Would definitely rock these on my truck. This would be a huge bonus as I'm on just looking at sliders for examples to build or maybe buy a set soon. Like the design as well Allpro.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:13 AM   #56
Resident Chubby Chaser
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Certified Beer Drinker
Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltus25 View Post
Nice truck brotha
Old 09-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #57
eazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud ofeazyrider711 has much to be proud of

eazyrider711's Tacoma Gallery
I could use them because my wife made me buy STEPS the first week I brought it home!!! STEPS instead of sliders, gah.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #58
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I need them because my truck feels naked without them. (already replaced those tiny tires btw)

Old 09-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #59
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Could definitely use a set of sliders. Trucks all lifted a ready to wheel but needs some protection!! AP sliders would look sweet, an then the focus could switch to a bumper an cross county wheeling trip during transfer season!!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #60
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Had to throw this in here because of the earlier pic.

"Dear Ford, I am having a slight windnoise problem that the local dealership says will not be covered by warranty. I feel that this is unfair since it has less than 5000 miles on it. Attached is a photo of my beloved Ford.
Regards, Tim"