Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro New Product Release & Give-a-way!

Old 09-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #61
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Had to throw this in here because of the earlier pic.

"Dear Ford, I am having a slight windnoise problem that the local dealership says will not be covered by warranty. I feel that this is unfair since it has less than 5000 miles on it. Attached is a photo of my beloved Ford.
Regards, Tim"

How does that even happen to a vehicle, doesnt look like they got tboned.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #62
To Be Continued...........
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyHeretic View Post
How does that even happen to a vehicle, doesnt look like they got tboned.
slide into a tree or pole
Old 09-29-2013, 10:04 AM   #63
1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
1911's Tacoma Gallery
I desperately need to ditch my nerf bars and get a real set of sliders, for both protection of my truck as well as aiding my wife and kids in getting in and out.

Last but not least it will greatly enhance the truck's offroadyness as well as a welcomed horsepower boost.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #64
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
I need these sliders on my truck for multiple reasons. First, and foremost obviously is protection. I need protection not just from going out on trails but also from the other idiots out on the roadways that I drive on here in Washington. If you have ever driving anywhere in western WA, then you would understand what I am talking about. On my latest off road adventure, I was going through some very tight trails, and I was constantly adjusting my angle of approach to make sure I wouldn't be rubbing the sides of the truck against trees. Secondly, I need them as a step into the truck for my wife. In the last 2 years, my wife injured her back on the job by being thrown against a wall by a 120 pound dog. Doctors at the time did a very poor job in treating her. She later aggravated the original injury by picking up and carrying a dying dog that weighed about 85 pounds, and was able to get it the medical treatment needed to save its life. She has also hurt herself again by being thrown from our horse and landing wrong. Based on those injuries, she is less flexible in her back and hips, and needs that extra step getting into and out of the truck, which is also her daily driver for her current job working in pet insurance instead of in the vet field. As mentioned before, I have a horse, and so I go get hay for him every so often, but tying down the hay toward the front end of the bed sometimes gets tricky, so having the sliders would also provide another spot to tie down any loads I am carrying, especially the hay, so I am that much safer on the roads. Lastly, I am always looking for quality products to put on my truck that won't be something I have to replace in 5 years, as I plan on keeping this truck for a long time. She has 30,000 miles now, and I see her living easily up to 250,000, and I want the best parts to last as long as the truck.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #65
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #66
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
I need these sliders on my truck for multiple reasons. First, and foremost obviously is protection. I need protection not just from going out on trails but also from the other idiots out on the roadways that I drive on here in Washington. If you have ever driving anywhere in western WA, then you would understand what I am talking about. On my latest off road adventure, I was going through some very tight trails, and I was constantly adjusting my angle of approach to make sure I wouldn't be rubbing the sides of the truck against trees. Secondly, I need them as a step into the truck for my wife. In the last 2 years, my wife injured her back on the job by being thrown against a wall by a 120 pound dog. Doctors at the time did a very poor job in treating her. She later aggravated the original injury by picking up and carrying a dying dog that weighed about 85 pounds, and was able to get it the medical treatment needed to save its life. She has also hurt herself again by being thrown from our horse and landing wrong. Based on those injuries, she is less flexible in her back and hips, and needs that extra step getting into and out of the truck, which is also her daily driver for her current job working in pet insurance instead of in the vet field. As mentioned before, I have a horse, and so I go get hay for him every so often, but tying down the hay toward the front end of the bed sometimes gets tricky, so having the sliders would also provide another spot to tie down any loads I am carrying, especially the hay, so I am that much safer on the roads. Lastly, I am always looking for quality products to put on my truck that won't be something I have to replace in 5 years, as I plan on keeping this truck for a long time. She has 30,000 miles now, and I see her living easily up to 250,000, and I want the best parts to last as long as the truck.
GIVE THEM TO ZACH!! He is a good guy and a good memberof this community... He deserves them.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #67
faceplant is on a distinguished road
faceplant's Tacoma Gallery
I need these sliders. I just bought my first Tacoma 2 months ago and cant seem to stop washing my truck and ive done one mod blacked out head lights. I'm a full time student and my wife is in the military. She is getting stationed Alaska in april. I love doing everything outdoors and my truck goes everywhere. Id like to get some protection for my truck. We will be taking my truck from Knoxville,TN to Anchorage,AK roughly 4,116 miles and 2 days 22 hours 58 minutes drive time. These sliders would give me the confidence to explore more on our trip and our 4 year Alaska adventure. Hunting, fishing, snowboarding, and camping are some of the thing that me and my wife love to do.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #68
DJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DJB1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm uncool and I need help!

I live in a 4-wheeling heaven-on-earth called Utah. I take my Tacoma off-road nearly every weekend, year-round. He's a 2005 with under 60,000 miles. In 11 more years he'll be a classic. I need those rock sliders to keep him in "future classic" condition for many more years of off-roading fun.

I also suffer from a pre-existing condition my health insurance refuses to cover. It's called Terminal Uncoolness. My Tacoma is still 100% stock almost 9 years after he was born. I love the grandma gold color even though it was voted the #1 worst color on TacomaWorld. I have no intention of lifting my Tacoma or getting aftermarket wheels. As you can see, my disease is very severe. Those rock sliders would greatly relieve my symptoms. With All-Pro's contribution of a free set of rock sliders, you will inspire me to stay strong with the hope that one day I too, can beat the odds and make a full recovery from Terminal Uncoolness. Thank you.

Old 09-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #69
bclodfelter is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt 2nd Bat 3rd Mar - Machine Gunner
bclodfelter's Tacoma Gallery
Short and sweet....USMC Disabled Veteran with mulitpul injuries. The two major injuries are my knees and my spine. I am in need of knee replacement on one knee and surgery on the other and my spine...well we wont go down that road as I said I would keep it short. The new baby is the 2013 TRD Off-Road Double Cab Short Bed. Using it as a step out be great. I am trying to keep up with my friends that have had 4x4s for a while but am worried about damage to the vehicle in areas such as Brown Camp here in Oregon. I dont plan on letting this vehicle leave my possession until it dies of natural causes and would enjoy having these sliders on until that day comes. Super new to the forums as you can see from my post count and man what a good way to start my membership here if I won. Thank you for supporting your customers with great promotions like this and that you for the consideration.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #70
arnie80 is on a distinguished road
arnie80's Tacoma Gallery
Hey All-Pro,

As an avid outdoorsman and thrill seeker I rely heavily upon my truck to haul me far from commonly travelled roads and away from civilization. In fact, often there are no roads where I go! It has been an absolute blast and my truck has never let me down. However, increasingly I find myself in situations where a set of sliders would afford me a little bit of piece of mind when out exploring. Those sneaky trees and rocks have a tendancy to attack you when you least expect it!

Cheers and thanks for the consideration.

Nathan
Old 09-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #71
MikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Mike
MikeMH's Tacoma Gallery
I "need" these so I stop coming up with excuses not to go wheeling, and so my wife stops getting pissed at me for parking at the far end of the parking lot.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:33 AM   #72
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
And....now its the first of October. Where do I pick up my sliders?
Old 10-01-2013, 06:40 AM   #73
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
And....now its the first of October. Where do I pick up my sliders?
You can purchase them online and they will be shipped to your front door. However, I am on standby for further details on the next step in the contest, waiting on my victory message.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #74
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Has a winner been picked yet? Just trying to figure out if I should break my piggy bank open to see if I have enough pennies yet to buy sliders.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #75
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
Has a winner been picked yet? Just trying to figure out if I should break my piggy bank open to see if I have enough pennies yet to buy sliders.
No, we haven't chosen a winner yet. We will post the winner Monday morning.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #76
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
someone is going to be excited Monday
Old 10-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #77
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
someone is going to be excited Monday
<--- this guy.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #78
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Any news! I'm anxiously waiting to see who the lucky person is... hopefully me!
Old 10-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #79
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #80
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
damn!i missed it....i need these to make me feel like i have 4x4