Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro Veteran's Day Weekend Sale

Old 11-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Veteran's Day Weekend Sale

All-Pro Off Road's Veteran's Day Weekend Sale starts now! Free shipping through Monday, November 11, 2013.

When placing online orders, please use coupon code: FREESHIP

All of us here at All-Pro would like to say "Thank You" to our Veterans and Active Duty Military this Veteran's Day by giving them an All-Pro swag bag filled with over $50 worth of All-Pro goodies with any order they place through November 11, 2013. We truly appreciate the sacrifices made by our honorable military men and women who protect our freedom.

*Offer good through November 11, 2013 to the 48 continental United States only. AK, HI will receive a 10% discount towards shipping costs.
**International orders, please contact our sales team.

(If ordering online, please make a note of your service in the comments section)
Old 11-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Wgat about those of us thag can pick something up from the shop? I was planning on stopping by today
Old 11-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Wgat about those of us thag can pick something up from the shop? I was planning on stopping by today

Come on in and see us and we will work something out for you.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect timing expo leaves ordered.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #5
catattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to allcatattacksdog is a name known to all
Name: Jason
catattacksdog's Tacoma Gallery
I need rear suspension from you guys, now that I have your walker-evans/all-pro uca's.

I have the walkers set for a 2.5" lift in order to maintain some ride quality. Do you guys have a leaf pack that would yield an appropriate lift to level my truck out? Or is 3" the only option?

I really don't want AAL. I need knew leaf packs badly.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you All-Pro, I pulled the trigger on your Tacoma Front bumper tonight and truly appreciate your Veterans day free shipping. I can't wait to see whats in the swag bag.
Thank you
Old 11-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #7
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
presto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyTm View Post
Thank you All-Pro, I pulled the trigger on your Tacoma Front bumper tonight and truly appreciate your Veterans day free shipping. I can't wait to see whats in the swag bag.
Thank you
i did the same yesterday got the tube steel one. i haven't had a front bumper for like 3 years now haha..
Old 11-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #8
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Any sales for holidays? Lots of vendors starting to discount. Just wondering. Thanks!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #9
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

presto's Tacoma Gallery
any clue on the lead time on the bumper that i ordered on vets day? just wondering.
thanks
Old 11-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #10

presto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by presto View Post
any clue on the lead time on the bumper that i ordered on vets day? just wondering.
thanks
Got it today

Thanks