Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Bumper Instructions

Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper Instructions

Hi All Pro,

I am looking at buying your front bumper for my 05 Tacoma and was wondering if I could get a PDF copy of the install instructions. I would just like to see what all is required. My truck was recently in a small accident that took off the front bumper cover and destroyed the aluminum bumper so I want to make sure I have all the necessary parts.

Thanks for your time.

Oh and if you have any hints or tips to pass along that would make the install easier I would appreciate it.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:31 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
pretty much the plastic bumper cover, aluminum support behind it, and thats about it thats taken off. the 3 bolts on each side that the aluminum bar was mounted is where u mount the AP one. *TIP* if u have to so this urself or w/ limited help, install it in pieces to the truck then have someone hold the wings long enough for you to bolt them and u should be good. oh...and if u get the light bar, dont be surprised if all 4 holes dont line up
Old 10-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
pretty much the plastic bumper cover, aluminum support behind it, and thats about it thats taken off. the 3 bolts on each side that the aluminum bar was mounted is where u mount the AP one. *TIP* if u have to so this urself or w/ limited help, install it in pieces to the truck then have someone hold the wings long enough for you to bolt them and u should be good. oh...and if u get the light bar, dont be surprised if all 4 holes dont line up
No, i'm not getting the light bar so I won't have to worry about that.

Is this thing like UBER heavy? How much would you say it ways? 50lbs, 100lbs, 150lbs?

I didn't think you could put it on in pieces, that will help thanks...
Old 10-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
No, i'm not getting the light bar so I won't have to worry about that.

Is this thing like UBER heavy? How much would you say it ways? 50lbs, 100lbs, 150lbs?

I didn't think you could put it on in pieces, that will help thanks...
Weighs just under 100 lbs. PM me your email address and I'll get you a copy of the instructions.