Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Facebook Album

Old 02-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Facebook Album

We did a recent photo shoot for 4WD Toyota Owner mag out in Johnson Valley, CA. Check out some of the pics we took while there (I'm sure the real photographers pics will be much better):

CLICK HERE to see the rest of the album, and while you're there, become a fan! Thanks!

(Also, in case some of you are wondering, the red Taco use to be silver )
Old 02-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Just became a fan
Old 02-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
I love to looks of your white truck!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #6
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics and I just became a fan!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for becoming fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Sarah,
Does AP make that front bumper on the Red truck?
That was a one off bumper we made, but we can look into producing it if we get enough interest - same for the rear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethr21785 View Post
I love to looks of your white truck!
Thanks, the white one is mine!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Thanks for becoming fans!

That was a one off bumper we made, but we can look into producing it if we get enough interest - same for the rear!

Thanks, the white one is mine!
Dang I guess I will join facebook just to look at the pics. I hate facebook!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #9
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
I became a fan... awesome Comas! But how come there's no roll cage? Or do I just not see them?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:22 AM   #10

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
No cages .... Yet!

We just got done building a cage in an FJ Cruiser .... and a rear coil-over system to fit 42" tires!
Old 02-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #11
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know. I want to put a roll cage in my Coma before I start trail riding. My biggest fear is not getting stuck, or sinking in a river or pond, but rolling over and getting smushed is my nightmare. I can't wait to see the cage!