Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Is there a AP front bumper GB coming up anytime soon?

Old 05-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a AP front bumper GB coming up anytime soon?

I just wanna know if there's one in the works or not.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
i thought they did one recently?
Old 05-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Yea they just got done with one a month or so ago.. I got one
Old 05-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #4
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I sure hope not! lol I was just about going to post the same question because i just missed out on the last one that happened a month or two ago. I just can't wait for the next one to come around so i just went ahead and ordered mine a few days ago.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:11 PM   #5
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
i thought they did one recently?
Yea I know, and a buttload of people got one! I just wasn't in the market for one back then. I was just making sure there wasn't one in progress before I ordered one.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #6
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
i think in one of the GB threads they said after that GB was over they wouldnt have another till the fall i thought, Or maybe that was WO. None the less prolly not for awhile.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #7
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Screw it... I'm gettin one as soon as my taxes are in!!! That is unless another damn group buy for something else comes along and I SPONTANEOUSLY buy (wickedflow muffler, weathertech mats). I think I just need to hurry up and get it.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #8
wolfeye is on a distinguished road

wolfeye's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in the market for a new bumper soon. Been looking around and the AP plate bumper looks really nice.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, we unfortunately won't be able to do a group buy on the front bumper again anytime soon. After making some improvements on the next order of bumpers that are due in by the end of the month, our supplier increased our cost. We are not going to raise our price, but it does limit the amount of discounts we can give. Here's a look at the new lower center section:

New one on the right, compared to the previous version on the left.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #10
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
^ What's the difference? Structurally?
Old 05-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Cool! Thanks for the info and update!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
^ What's the difference? Structurally?
The upper sections are the same, just the lower center section is different for improved approach angle. However, they both mount using the same attachment points, so no difference structurally.