Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-pro sucks!!!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #21
groundpounder17 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, 1/7 Alpha Co.
groundpounder17's Tacoma Gallery
As explained above by Sarah my order was delayed because I ordered the set that was tapped for timbrens. I spoke with Sarah this afternoon after I made the thread & she explained everything that happened and apologized. I really appreciate her honesty and sincerity which has changed my view on all-pro. There was never a "promise" by the salesperson to ship out the product by a certain time like some poster stated above. He simply told me it would go out later that day or the following morning which I took him at his word. The reason it didn't go out was because according to Sarah they were unknowingly out of stock at that time. I would have called back the following day to confirm shipment if I hadn't received the email from USPS stating that the product was scheduled to ship on the 20th. I guess it's my own damn fault. I should have been anal like my usual self and called to confirm the shipment.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Well it seems that both times there have been threads Sarah from All-pro usually works it out so if anyone has learned anything it's to just deal with Sarah . OP glad to hear things have worked out for you and hope you are able to get things installed conveniently and smoothly. As soon as things get up shoot some pics!

Old 05-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #24
2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010pyrite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
The thread was created in regards to all pros service, not in regards to
how the OP chooses to take days off. Fact is all pro failed again.
I agree
different threads

Old 05-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #25
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundpounder17 View Post
As explained above by Sarah my order was delayed because I ordered the set that was tapped for timbrens. I spoke with Sarah this afternoon after I made the thread & she explained everything that happened and apologized. I really appreciate her honesty and sincerity which has changed my view on all-pro. There was never a "promise" by the salesperson to ship out the product by a certain time like some poster stated above. He simply told me it would go out later that day or the following morning which I took him at his word. The reason it didn't go out was because according to Sarah they were unknowingly out of stock at that time. I would have called back the following day to confirm shipment if I hadn't received the email from USPS stating that the product was scheduled to ship on the 20th. I guess it's my own damn fault. I should have been anal like my usual self and called to confirm the shipment.
Again, I'm sorry we couldn't get your order out sooner, as we usually can. If I could have got it to you sooner when you called today, I would have.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 PM   #26
No, I didn't receive or ask for anything. I was angry but I'm over it. After speaking with Sarah I can understand how easy the mistake could happen. I ordered the flip kit for the timbrens but I didn't order the timbrens. Somehow an the product showed as being in stock but for some reason wasn't ready to ship. So the salesperson trying to save me some cash on shipping said that it would ship right out so no need for rush delivery. The problem came when usps sent me the email stating that it was SCHEDULED to ship. Since I received the email I assumed it shipped. I must have miss read it & assumed it said shipped. The product did still go out in a weeks time which if I hadn't wanted it so fast I would have considered it a reasonable ship date. I should have checked back. It was my project so I guess I should have double checked. I'll take the hit on this one. I was taught better in recruit training.....always double check

Old 05-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #27
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Sounds like you should figure out the whole story before you start bashing a vendor. Btw. Did you pay extra to have them tap those plates for you? All pro has always gone above and beyond in their customer service. I have never had any problems with them.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:43 PM   #28
I don't know if I paid extra or not. I have no story that needs to be straightened. It was a mistake made on their part but I understand how simple a mistake can occur. I was mad as hell but I got over it and accepted the explaination. I never said that I'll be rushing to purchase a new bumper (which I've been looking at buying) from them any time soon.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #30
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
the thread was created in regards to all pros service, not in regards to
how the op chooses to take days off. Fact is all pro failed again.
exactly right

Old 05-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #31
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT24 View Post
exactly right
Not really. All Pro and a customer had a miscommunication- which both parties were part of. And All Pro is doing what they can to get the situation right.

And it was a thread posted by the OP to lament the loss of his days off due to the miscommunication- Those of us who posted the fact he could have gotten some of it done were making the point he didn't have to lose those days completely.

Not to mention- If someone isn't interested in hearing opinions other than their own- They shouldn't post on the internet...(not directed at anyone in particular- just a general statement...)

Old 05-30-2010, 12:53 PM   #33
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Did you read the entire thread?
Yes I did read the entire thread. The fact is an All Pro salesman said they flip kit was in stock and it probably showed that way in All Pro's computer however the part was not it stock. That was All Pro's mistake as they misinformed the OP. In my opinion All Pro should have called and or e-mailed the OP to tell him it was out of stock and there would have been no issue. Whether or not the OP called to check and or got online to check the shipping status he was misinformed by the vendor in regard to the item being in stock plain and simple it was All Pro's mistake. They made it right but they wouldnt of had to do that had there inventory be correct in their system.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #34
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
damn...too late, who wants the rest of my popcorn?

Old 05-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #35
Retired UPS driver
under1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shedunder1630 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: kicked out for having personality disorder
Name: Jon
under1630's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Off Road Rocks!

Due to their exemplary customer satisfaction and doing everything it takes to work with their customers, I will be spending in excess of $5,000 in June with All Pro Off Road. Jon and Sarah have a great business that is geared towards their customers. They also have quality off road tested and abused products that their customers rave about.

Old 05-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #36
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
im really glad i cant afford to mod my truck.i would be pissed off too.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:06 PM   #37
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by under1630 View Post
Due to their exemplary customer satisfaction and doing everything it takes to work with their customers, I will be spending in excess of $5,000 in June with All Pro Off Road. Jon and Sarah have a great business that is geared towards their customers. They also have quality off road tested and abused products that their customers rave about.
The only thing I'd buy from them is that tubed Hybrid Front Bumper...and they don't even offer it anymore because people showed little interest in it. I guess they Order there bumpers in pairs of 10

Old 05-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #38
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
damn...too late, who wants the rest of my popcorn?
I'll take it.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:56 AM   #39
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT24 View Post
Yes I did read the entire thread. The fact is an All Pro salesman said they flip kit was in stock and it probably showed that way in All Pro's computer however the part was not it stock .
It's obvious that you DIDN'T read the entire thead because that's not what happened . I didn't see anywhere on this thread where it said the parts were not in stock . The issue has already been solved between the parties involved , I say we should just let this horse die .

Old 06-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #40
BREAK is on a distinguished road
Navy: AIRCREW
Name: Matt
BREAK's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some wheel spacers form them and the determing factor was because spidetrax said they were back ordered and allpro wasnt. it wasnt until two days after i put the order in that they sent me an email saying they were back ordered and it would be about two weeks until they even had them to ship. In the end it took nearly 5 weeks to get to me and i paid 60 bucks shipping on a 85 dollar part that could have been shipped flat rate or priorty USPS for like 10 bucks, oh and they werent very up front with the shipping cost until i got the invoice. That was the only thing they got to right away with.

Closed Thread