Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-pro sucks!!!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #41
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not going to bash ALL PRO , & I understand about back orders, missed /missed directed shipments. I think mostly everyone gets that. What I think the problem is, if the customers request (whether or not its realistic) as to specific shipping dates etc; cannot be delivered upon then the one making the sale (usually first point of contact) should without reservation make the customer aware of this fact, also when the salesperson is adding up the tab they need to make it priority one to check & see if what is being ordered is in stock (On premisis) & I don't just mean looking it up on an eventory screen , but to actually leave the counter & physically track it down to make sure it is indeed in the warehouse ,& if out of stock/ back ordered ,then again the customer needs to be made aware of what the situation is in a timely manner. I haven't heard any complaints about the quality or prices on ALL PRO products just this recurring nightmare of sloppy shipping practices & promises sent but not delivered on. Hey, shit happens we all get that & I would deal again with shop that dealt with me honestly & fairly in regards to a botched order but if I suspected one time I was clearly getting the run around then needless to say I wouldn't do business with them again & would disway others from doing business with said shop if asked for a recommendation, just seems like ya need to tighten up on customer service & kick your shipping department & first point of sale contact in the ass & get them straightened out.. Since you guys are in business you don't need me to tell you that "Word of mouth." recommendations (Good/Bad) will make or break you in this regard, just my opinion.....

Old 06-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #42
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
NakedTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ibtl:d

Old 06-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #43
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
This is seriously still open?!

Old 06-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #44
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
something i learned a long time ago

dont take days off to install parts until you have ALL parts and necessary accessories/tools in hand

it only leads to things like this
well said

Old 06-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #45
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAK View Post
I ordered some wheel spacers form them and the determing factor was because spidetrax said they were back ordered and allpro wasnt. it wasnt until two days after i put the order in that they sent me an email saying they were back ordered and it would be about two weeks until they even had them to ship. In the end it took nearly 5 weeks to get to me and i paid 60 bucks shipping on a 85 dollar part that could have been shipped flat rate or priorty USPS for like 10 bucks, oh and they werent very up front with the shipping cost until i got the invoice. That was the only thing they got to right away with.
That's what UPS charges for a set of wheel spacers going to Hawaii (seeing as how your location says Oahu) . UPS charges are beyond our control . On small shipments like that , we usually give the customer the choice on shipping methods (UPS or USPS) . I appologize if that wasn't offered to you . We don't charge the customer's card until we have the part in stock , so if you were notified that the part was back ordered , you were given the chance to cancel the order had the wait been a problem .

Old 06-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #46
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Pepe no matter what is said; y'all have quality stuff! I am very happy with everything I have recieved (3" rear packs and U-Bolt flip kits). You have one of the sickest tacomas out there! (Had to throw that out there)

To everyone doing mods in on their own time and dime You know what they say about Piss Poor Planning........

Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #47
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtacoma01 View Post
Pepe no matter what is said; y'all have quality stuff! I am very happy with everything I have recieved (3" rear packs and U-Bolt flip kits). You have one of the sickest tacomas out there! (Had to throw that out there)
Thanks alot Chris , really appreciate the kind words

Old 06-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #48
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundpounder17 View Post
I've got my icon coilovers, uca's, rear shocks, & custom springs all ready to be installed on my truck. The only thing missing is my u-bolt flip kit. Here's the story. I work a lot of weekends & have little time to work on my truck so i decided to take off Thursday & Friday (today) to do my install. I called all-pro the middle of last week & told them that I needed the flip kit pronto. The guy said "no problem. It'll be out this afternoon, tomorrow at the latest & you'll have the parts by Tuesday." I received an email from USPS a few hours later stating my order was scheduled to depart on the 20th. Well, still no flip kit. So I called all-pro this morning to ask about my order & was told that it didn't go out until yesterday. They were unable to explain why or even apologize. I told them when I ordered that I had to have it by Wednesday or I wouldn't order & was told not to worry. I even offered to pay for rush shipping if needed. So now I've wasted 2 vacation days & have nothing accomplished. I will never buy anything from them again!!
Same thing happened to me with Camburg. They were supposed to have it to me by a certain date but somehow forgot to ship it. Long story short they gave me $100 off o my spindles and gave me 1" rear lift blocks for free. I was satisfied with how they handled it.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #49
groundpounder17 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, 1/7 Alpha Co.
groundpounder17's Tacoma Gallery
Got my u-bolt flip kit and I must say it is a quality product, very beefy. This thread should be dead. Some recent medical problems have just recently come up in my immediate family so I haven't been too worried about the Tacoma the last couple days. If anyone ever needs to order from all-pro I would just contact Sarah because I'm sure that she will take care of you.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:08 AM   #50
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
This was an interesting read...I'm glad All Pro is within driving distance and we can always pick up parts!

Old 06-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #51
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAK View Post
i paid 60 bucks shipping
Do you live on the moon? lol

Old 06-04-2010, 02:23 AM   #52
BREAK is on a distinguished road
Navy: AIRCREW
Name: Matt
BREAK's Tacoma Gallery
not the moon, but nearly as bad, hawaii

Old 06-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #53
Coolidge will become famous soon enough

Name: Guy
Coolidge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundpounder17 View Post
Got my u-bolt flip kit and I must say it is a quality product, very beefy. This thread should be dead. Some recent medical problems have just recently come up in my immediate family so I haven't been too worried about the Tacoma the last couple days. If anyone ever needs to order from all-pro I would just contact Sarah because I'm sure that she will take care of you.
Glad it all worked out for you (and All Pro)

Old 06-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #54
toycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toycar18's Tacoma Gallery
I just recently ordered some gears and cv boots from All Pro and had a good experience. It was shipped quickly... sorry to hear you didn't have the same experience

Old 06-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #55
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I just placed an order

Old 06-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #56
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I bought brake lines... so far good experience... I guess if you contact Sarah directly things will go smoothly... basically make sure they have the item you want in stock prior to ordering

Old 08-31-2010, 12:35 PM   #58
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
This was an interesting read...I'm glad All Pro is within driving distance and we can always pick up parts!

Exactly, most the guys bashing an ALLPRO customer that doesn't have the luxury of living within driving distance & has to order their shit, in fact DO live within driving distance of allpro & shouldn't be talking shit at all really, they aren't the ones who have paid & are waiting & waiting & waiting, etc; & I'll add if the order taking/shipping / customer service wasn't getting habitually fucked up sometimes leaving the paying customer flopping in the wind wondering WTF is going on , then poor Sarah wouldn't have to be apologizing & making amends to smooth things out. I know all vendors encounter things that are beyond their control it just seems that Allpro has more than its share of orders/shipping issues going batshit on them when in fact the circumstances given are within they're control & predictably , when a dissatisfied customer with a legitimate complaint voices their dismay its the usual handful of guys that flame him/her , shit I didn't think ALLPRO's payroll was that big, just my opinion....

Old 08-31-2010, 01:08 PM   #59
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Well in our defense, we ship out 90% or more of our orders, and handle over 25 orders per day (over 500 orders per month) - just to put things in perspective since it seems only the very few that have minor issues are the ones that everyone hears about, yet the vast majority of our customers are completely satisfied!

We would just appreciate the chance to make things right before people post about it, that's all! We are human, we do make mistakes, but we also aim to please and value our customers.

-Sarah

Old 08-31-2010, 01:36 PM   #60
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I know Sarah & I'm not implying that allpro isn't trying to keep shit straight .
We both know & I assume agree that things happen & like I've said before

I haven't heard any complaints about prices or product quality, my post was mostly directed to those who if they needed a part all they'd have to do is jump in the ol' Taco & cruise to your store & pick it up , in effect they don't have to suffer wait times ,delays, botched orders ( just in general, not you guys just the crap that happens to all vendors time to time) I mean ya'll doing something right, your still in business after all !!

You've got a loyal following , nuttin' wrong with that .....

Closed Thread