Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-pro sucks!!!

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #61
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Well in our defense, we ship out 90% or more of our orders, and handle over 25 orders per day (over 500 orders per month) - just to put things in perspective since it seems only the very few that have minor issues are the ones that everyone hears about, yet the vast majority of our customers are completely satisfied!

We would just appreciate the chance to make things right before people post about it, that's all! We are human, we do make mistakes, but we also aim to please and value our customers.

-Sarah
i hear more and more people complaining about no return calls. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO ANSWER A PHONE OR RETURN A PAYING CUSTOMER PHONE CALL.
not sure what the problem is.maybe these smaller aftermarket companies cant handle their work load but at least answer a phone and blow smoke up the customer ass.dont leave them hanging.not all of us live down the block and can drive there.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #62
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I called all pro today and they answerd on the first ring

Old 08-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #63
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I called all pro today and they answerd on the first ring
i guess the power of the internet worked.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:49 PM   #64
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I called 2 weeks ago and they answered right away too..

Old 08-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #65
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
in fact....every time ive called with a question or problem they have resolved it right away.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:08 PM   #66
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Kevin and Kevin lol Same and I've been to their shop. THey are always super busy when i go there.
Lately it just seems like people are just bitching just to bitch here on TW. If they don't like AP then don't buy shit you whiney girls. I can say all of the people that work there are some of the chillest people around and always willing to help out and answer any questions I've had. Heck try calling Glassworks, they NEVER answer the phone and only reply to emails every once in a while. Yet we still by from them because they have good products. I think people need to not get so excited about getting their stuff on the truck right away and just go with the flow.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:13 PM   #67
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Kevin and Kevin lol Same and I've been to their shop. THey are always super busy when i go there.
Lately it just seems like people are just bitching just to bitch here on TW. If they don't like AP then don't buy shit you whiney girls. I can say all of the people that work there are some of the chillest people around and always willing to help out and answer any questions I've had. Heck try calling Glassworks, they NEVER answer the phone and only reply to emails every once in a while. Yet we still by from them because they have good products. I think people need to not get so excited about getting their stuff on the truck right away and just go with the flow.
i agree we all want our stuff the same day. all these companies have to do is anwer a phone or email. the products arent cheap so im sure they can hire a person to answer phone calls and emails only.is that too much to ask for???? luckily for the internet we can expose/discuss shitty customer service and crappy products so others can be aware. i know allpor is a vender here but this goes for all companies. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EVERYTHING!!!!

Old 08-31-2010, 02:30 PM   #68
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i agree we all want our stuff the same day. all these companies have to do is anwer a phone or email. the products arent cheap so im sure they can hire a person to answer phone calls and emails only.is that too much to ask for???? luckily for the internet we can expose/discuss shitty customer service and crappy products so others can be aware. i know allpor is a vender here but this goes for all companies. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EVERYTHING!!!!
You are acting like this is a Dateline scandal on TV. If they get 500 orders a month and only 5 People bitch about them (it less then that most of the time) thats only 1% of the customer base. THat is a DAMN GOOD positive customer response if you ask me. More people by percent are not happy with their Tacomas then that.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:36 PM   #69
Machine gun shits

Quote:
You are acting like this is a Dateline scandal on TV. If they get 500 orders a month and only 5 People bitch about them (it less then that most of the time) thats only 1% of the customer base. THat is a DAMN GOOD positive customer response if you ask me. More people by percent are not happy with their Tacomas then that.
1% or 90% doesnt matter.it seems to be the same complaint. no return emails and no one asnwers the phone or call back.is it that hard to pay someone $7 an hour to sit there and answer the phone???give me a break
dateline scandel.hahaha

Old 08-31-2010, 02:36 PM   #70
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
^This. I can think of 3, maybe 4 threads of late that were gripe threads...And they all had some manner of mis-communication/mis-understanding on BOTH parties part. (One was a mis-understood fitment question, this most recent one was someone who clicked order without questioning the shipping cost...) and then after someone wasn't there to answer the phone on the first ring the first day....they have "horrible customer service"
At 500 orders a month...I'd say they are doing pretty well...

Old 08-31-2010, 02:42 PM   #71
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
1% or 90% doesnt matter.it seems to be the same complaint. no return emails and no one asnwers the phone or call back.is it that hard to pay someone $7 an hour to sit there and answer the phone???give me a break
dateline scandel.hahaha
They wouldn't be able to pay someone below minimum wage.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:43 PM   #72
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
in fact....every time ive called with a question or problem they have resolved it right away.
X2

Quote:
Good post Alex, i don't know what's in the TW water today but people need to pull their panties out of their butt cracks...make informed decisions and take a chill pill. Before you go blowing up a vendor maybe send them a PM here. As we have all seen, they are on the forums and check threads.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #73
sdcoma is on a distinguished road

sdcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:

tell that to the peeps that paid up front just to get jerked around getting one excuse after another or no contact at all , from any vendor "whiney girl" , vendors hit a wall once in awhile but why is it that all_pro keeps showing up on the radar ? if joe's offroad warehouse screws up an order you think peeps are going to gripe at all_pro about it ? No, joes is going to get an ear full , just as all_pro is going to here about it when they screw up

Old 08-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #74
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
i don't know what's in the TW water today but people need to pull their panties out of their butt cracks.
Hello new sig!!

Old 08-31-2010, 02:49 PM   #75
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
shipping sucks, that's why I prefer local customers. I've had deals go sour because of shipping, I've even had to eat some of the shipping cost a couple times, but people still want to ship. Then things break, people get pissed at you, and it's all bad. just my .02

Old 08-31-2010, 02:51 PM   #76
Slamry

You don't pay until they have the product in stock and ship it I thought?

Old 08-31-2010, 02:58 PM   #77
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
They wouldn't be able to pay someone below minimum wage.
hahahaha maybe an illegal mexican?????? what is minimum wage anyway?????

Closed Thread