Notices

All-pro sucks!!!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
groundpounder17 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, 1/7 Alpha Co.
groundpounder17's Tacoma Gallery
All-pro sucks!!!

I've got my icon coilovers, uca's, rear shocks, & custom springs all ready to be installed on my truck. The only thing missing is my u-bolt flip kit. Here's the story. I work a lot of weekends & have little time to work on my truck so i decided to take off Thursday & Friday (today) to do my install. I called all-pro the middle of last week & told them that I needed the flip kit pronto. The guy said "no problem. It'll be out this afternoon, tomorrow at the latest & you'll have the parts by Tuesday." I received an email from USPS a few hours later stating my order was scheduled to depart on the 20th. Well, still no flip kit. So I called all-pro this morning to ask about my order & was told that it didn't go out until yesterday. They were unable to explain why or even apologize. I told them when I ordered that I had to have it by Wednesday or I wouldn't order & was told not to worry. I even offered to pay for rush shipping if needed. So now I've wasted 2 vacation days & have nothing accomplished. I will never buy anything from them again!!

Old 05-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Why did you let two days go to waste? Don't blame allpro for that. You had the option of installed everything except the leaf pack. You don't need a ubolt flip kit for coilovers, UCAs, or rear shocks...

Old 05-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
X2

Old 05-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This is the second story this week about all pro taking their sweet time. The other guy had been waiting like 2 months for his leaves. He paid up front too.

Not real encouraging for me to take my business there...

Old 05-28-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with the first two on the fact that you should have installed the front. As for the All Pro stuff, I do think they are getting a bad name lately on here for their service. Hope it all works out.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
Why did you let two days go to waste? Don't blame allpro for that. You had the option of installed everything except the leaf pack. You don't need a ubolt flip kit for coilovers, UCAs, or rear shocks...
Personally I think its stupid to do stuff like this seperately, I would wait too so i can tear everything up just once and get it all finished in one shot...

Old 05-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Personally I think its stupid to do stuff like this seperately, I would wait too so i can tear everything up just once and get it all finished in one shot...
That is what they are saying- The front and the rear are separate- you wouldn't have to redo any work...So he could have it 1/2 done...If he's on limited time-Getting done what he can makes sense to me.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
something i learned a long time ago

dont take days off to install parts until you have ALL parts and necessary accessories/tools in hand

it only leads to things like this

Old 05-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
I see nothing wrong with at least doing the front. It's not like you can do both at the same time. Better then wasting two vacation days in my opinion...

Old 05-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Regardless of weether or not he could do what, and when, The point is, He was promised the parts would have arrived in plenty of time. He sectioned off time to do everything at once. It didnt happen due to the lack of parts ariving as promised. I would be pissed too.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #12
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
never come between a Marine and his libo

Old 05-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #13
groundpounder17 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, 1/7 Alpha Co.
groundpounder17's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't going to install my front & have to wait 1-2 mths for the rear. I'm working most all weekends so it will probably be at least a month before I can find time for the install. Besides, I learned a long time ago to never half-ass anything. If alcan can make custom springs in 2 wks you would think all-pro could have shipped out a tiny product they already had in stock. I could have bought the product elsewhere & it would have made it in time. This is all beside the point. The point is I placed an order with an understanding that the order would be here as promised & it isn't. I offered to pay rush shipping & was told no need. My complaint is on principle not their product.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #14
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
something i learned a long time ago

dont take days off to install parts until you have ALL parts and necessary accessories/tools in hand

it only leads to things like this
I couldn't agree with you more on that . This is something I can speak of from personal experience . Something can always go wrong in transit , so it's not always a wise decision to take something apart until you have everything on hand .

Old 05-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #15
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Regardless of weether or not he could do what, and when, The point is, He was promised the parts would have arrived in plenty of time. He sectioned off time to do everything at once. It didnt happen due to the lack of parts ariving as promised. I would be pissed too.
x2

Old 05-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #16
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
The thread was created in regards to all pros service, not in regards to
how the OP chooses to take days off. Fact is all pro failed again.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #17
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFERNAL View Post
I couldn't agree with you more on that . This is something I can speak of from personal experience . Something can always go wrong in transit , so it's not always a wise decision to take something apart until you have everything on hand .
Sounds like an excuse for not living up to a promise..?

Old 05-28-2010, 04:20 PM   #18
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really sorry your order was delayed, I will speak with the salesperson who originally handled your order, because we do not guarantee shipping dates unless expedited service is purchased. Your order was placed last Thursday, and we shipped it out within 5 business days via Priority Mail.

As I explained to you on the phone today, the delay was mainly due to the flip plates needing to be tapped for the bumpstops since that is the way you ordered them (we didn't even charge you extra for that since you didn't get the bumpstops from us). Also we got in the backordered rear bumpers that were placed on much older orders than yours.

By the time I found out your situation the parts had already gone out and unfortunately there wasn't anything I could do at this point. If you need anything else, just ask for me next time and I'll be sure to help you out on your next order.

-Sarah

Old 05-28-2010, 05:09 PM   #19
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
Sounds like an excuse for not living up to a promise..?
I couldn't tell you what he was or wasn't promised . I can tell you I've never heard anyone here "Promise" anyone anything . All I was saying is that I've learned not to take stuff appart before having my new parts in hand .

Old 05-28-2010, 05:17 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Fact is all pro failed again.
How so ? . His parts were still shipped within a reasonable time frame . We do have other orders and all orders are processed and pulled in the order they are received . All we can do is to try to get them out as soon as possible but without expediting them , it would be unfair to other customers to put that order in front of theirs .

Closed Thread