1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Springs

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by mainahtacomah, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Oct 30, 2010 at 12:42 PM
    mainahtacomah

mainahtacomah [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Galen
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5; everyday guy build
    Debadged, mud tires stock size, painted radio surround, painted door switch panels, all season rubber floor mats, 6k hid headlights/fogs, k/n drop in air filter, blhm, custom y pipe and side exit cat back 3in, painted rear bumper, front skid plate, r/r hitch, secondary air filter r/r mod, lots coming!!!
    Hey I saw on your website today that you have a new leaf pack that is designed to carry a more heavy load at a 3in lift. I don't tow but when I go up North or have to carry heavy loads for something I'd like to know my new leaf pack can handle it without too much hassle. Are your new leaf packs similar to the ome load carrying pack? How much load can they carry well? What kind of hardware do they come with? And my last question is do they carry a full 3in lift? Sorry for so many questions but I'm very interested in these and just curious before I purchase lol. Thank you for taking the time to read my questions.

Products Discussed in

To Top