Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   All-Pro Off Road (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/all-pro-off-road/)
-   -   What's up with All Pro's back orders ??? (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/all-pro-off-road/214560-whats-up-all-pros-back-orders.html)

Manonamission 04-11-2012 06:27 PM

What's up with All Pro's back orders ???

I have to say that I am so irritated. I have ordered some parts for my truck from All Pro and I have been waiting for weeks and weeks for my parts to come in. I have heard excuse after excuse from the guys there on why my stuff hasn't shipped yet. Everything from they forgot to enter my order into their system, to their vendor has a back order (even though I thought they actually built the parts themselves, guess not), to they are waiting on the owner, Joe, to come in and approve something. I am getting sick of the BS. Is anyone out there having the same problem?

Not sure if this was the right place to post this as I'm new to TW.

On another note I'm liking this forum and should have become a member before choosing a "manufacturer.";)

Manwithoutaplan 04-12-2012 12:03 AM

Welcome arch enemy :D

Konaborne 04-12-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manonamission (Post 4901996)
I have to say that I am so irritated. I have ordered some parts for my truck from All Pro and I have been waiting for weeks and weeks for my parts to come in. I have heard excuse after excuse from the guys there on why my stuff hasn't shipped yet. Everything from they forgot to enter my order into their system, to their vendor has a back order (even though I thought they actually built the parts themselves, guess not), to they are waiting on the owner, Joe, to come in and approve something. I am getting sick of the BS. Is anyone out there having the same problem?

Not sure if this was the right place to post this as I'm new to TW.

On another note I'm liking this forum and should have become a member before choosing a "manufacturer.";)

AP's going through a transition stage under new management and theyre moving to a new manufacturing place, hopefully you can get everything worked out! The president comes on here every so often to give us updates, keep an eye out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan (Post 4904196)

AWESOME.

Manwithoutaplan 04-12-2012 12:34 AM

boo ya :laughing:

Manonamission 04-12-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan (Post 4904196)

:p

Sweet truck man, always like the way thoes blue omas look lifted.

Manonamission 04-12-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konaborne (Post 4904209)
AP's going through a transition stage under new management and theyre moving to a new manufacturing place, hopefully you can get everything worked out! The president comes on here every so often to give us updates, keep an eye out.

AWESOME.

Yeah but if they don't manufacture the product and its out-sourced (what Iím hearing), why the muck the back orders???? Just saying it sounds like a pretty weak excuse.

Also says something about the business as well when you think about it; how management runs it. My Pops says, and mind you he's a very successful business owner himself, they should have prepared for this before the transition. He also pointed out that it was maybe a stupid idea for them to have a big sale during this transition period. Not calling you AP people stupid, just quoting pops here.

I'm not haten or anything though, just want my shit ASAP and had I ordered from somewhere else I could already be beating on my truck

I see another post about Allpro messing up or something, maybe I should have ran my mouth in there. Perhaps Iíll light a fire there again and see if Joe or the new pres hooks me up or at least pushes things along.

Overkill 04-26-2012 11:10 AM

I called all pro inquiring about their plate bumper. They told me that the materials would be at their shop in 1.5 weeks, and it would take about 2 days to weld one up. I asked them to give me a ring when one was ready to ship and I would purchase it. That was over three weeks ago.

Manonamission 04-27-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overkill (Post 4992654)
I called all pro inquiring about their plate bumper. They told me that the materials would be at their shop in 1.5 weeks, and it would take about 2 days to weld one up. I asked them to give me a ring when one was ready to ship and I would purchase it. That was over three weeks ago.

Oh yeah, this doesn't surprise me at all. And I'm sure someone will eventually chime in with another common used excuse.