LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Unadilla anyone??

Old 07-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Unadilla anyone??

I was wondering if any of you quad guys are racing/attending the Nationals coming up on the 17-18th of this month at the Unadilla Motorsports track??

Me and a friend of mine are seriously considering making the trip down. If it were up to me I'd drive down in a heartbeat. He, on the other hand, is a last minute kind of guy so I'm patiently awaiting his final answer..
Old 10-05-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
just noticed this was an old post but yup, i was there racing
Awesome, hope you did well.

I must say, that was some crazy weather we had there