Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Looking at these quads after work.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at these quads after work.

http://wichitafalls.craigslist.org/for/1825661510.html

he is asking 1,900 for the 300ex and 2,200 for the 400ex

I might offer 1,700 cash for the 300, i dont really need the bigger 400 but it would still be nice
Old 07-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
orvis will become famous soon enough

Army:
orvis's Tacoma Gallery
Get the 400, they don't have all that much power, the 300 will leave you wanting more
Old 07-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thats kinda what I was thinking.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
JLock
JLock is on a distinguished road

JLock's Tacoma Gallery
I would get the 400ex or try to find a suzuki z400 if you are looking for a good trail sport bike....don't get me wrong, I love honda....but I had a z400 and i could outrun all the 400ex's on the trails, road, and track...I had it for 5 yrs and never had any problems out of it.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
yea i have a 350 and its not enough........
Old 07-16-2010, 11:01 AM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely get the 400! The 300's arent that fast, the suspension isnt as good, and the overall size of the chassis is more cramped. The 300 is better for a learning teen.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
yea i have a 07 400ex and after you get used to riding it you want to go faster and jump higher. the best mod i have done to mine so far is fairly cheap is get a set of 450r shocks and slap on there.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:19 AM   #8

alright then. I guess Ill take a little more cash and see if i can get the 400. Im going to look on monday after work. the guy had to work the other day so i wasnt able to talk with him in person
Old 07-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #9

Im picking up the 400 after work today. Its already got nerf bars, a pipe, and +2" A arms and widened axle.

can these fit in the back of our trucks with no problem? Can I use normal ramps or do I need extended ones since Im lifted?

I have my dads trailer to go pick it up with but thats not really convienient to use every time I wanna ride
Old 07-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
The 400 isn't bad except for it being air cooled.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
The 400 isn't bad except for it being air cooled.
your not bad except for being air cooled

It was a toss up between this or the Z400. priced both at 2,000. but the Z was down in dallas, about a 4 hour round trip, the 400 was 15 mins away.... Im not worried about it, if I look into it anymore I'll end up regretting not getting the Z and being pissed at myself.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nah it's a great bike. This stock looking one with an old guy riding it beat the hell out of my bike at Glamis one. Turns out it was bored and stroked, polished head, cam and other crap all on a quiet exhaust. Just remember to watch your idle times.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #13

what do you mean by idle times?
Old 07-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #14
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
what do you mean by idle times?
As in how long it sits idling without moving.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #15

oh, thats what I thought but wasnt sure. yea idk why I would let it idle for very long anyways?
Old 07-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #16
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures, pictures. Its the rules around here . Share the joy with us. The link has expired. What year is the bike?
Old 07-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
oh, thats what I thought but wasnt sure. yea idk why I would let it idle for very long anyways?
Sometimes you are looking at something or wating for your friend to get going.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:07 PM   #18

Ill get live pics up once I get it in about 2 1/2 hours
the guy said he just put new ball joints on it so the first thing I have to do is align it. Ive read up on it and it doesnt seem too hard.