Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

got a new grizzly today

Old 09-07-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
got a new grizzly today

Today I got a new grizzly its an 09 550 speical edition red
i'm planning on turning it into a mud runner. To get me back to some sweet fishing holes. So far today I installed a clutch kit and a set of 28x10 mud zillas. Heading to home depot to buy some pvc for a snorkle kit.
Help me with some ideas and other stuff to do to it.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
whoa back in my day they were 660s and then i thought they went up to 700s but they are really nice. you should get an airfilter and maybe exhaust and one of those chips. what about a stereo?

PICS!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a leftover 08 kawasaki bruteforce 750. Its a beast! I would recommend a set of hid's and a winch. You never know when you might need it especially if your riding by yourself. Congrats on the new quad
Old 09-07-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
whoa I thought by the title of this thread that you were gonna tell us you got a new hairy boyfriend.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #5
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
installed a 2500lb warn full skidds and 1inch wheels spacers
still working on my snorkle kit
Old 09-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Banned
my buddy has a brute 750 that thinks a monster for power
Old 11-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
JDTRD88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JDTRD88's Tacoma Gallery
my father got a 700 grizzly and i got a 660 grizzly, there an awesome bike and there awesome in the mud even thought i mostly you mine for trail riding, i got 26 inch mudlites and when i get in a puddle they dont back down, i love the grizzlys