Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Video I made of the race this weekend

Old 09-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Video I made of the race this weekend

My brother is on the 484 honda. Sorry for the terrible quality, I was using our 6 year old cannon point and shoot to take all the video and pics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e16Sb-l-f2g
Old 09-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 09-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BRAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
cool
Old 09-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys, I wish I could have raced but I hit hole during practice and messed up my hand/wrist. Lets just say the forks bottomed out so bad I though they had broken in half lol.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
bbbrraapp
Old 10-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #7
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
bbbrraapp
lol, I just went riding for the first time since hurting myself last weekend. Still hurts a little but It felt good to finally go riding again.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #8

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
what happen?
Old 10-14-2010, 08:17 AM   #9
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
what happen?
I hit a huge G-out during practice at this race which was over a month ago and bent my left wrist almost all the way back on its self. It wasn't broken but severely sprained and somehow got infected (even though the skin was not broken). I didn't fall once this weekend though
Here's a pic of my hand waiting at the doctors. Just for reference, I'm 6'2" and weigh 140lbs so my hand is not normally that big lol.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #10

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I hit a huge G-out during practice at this race which was over a month ago and bent my left wrist almost all the way back on its self. It wasn't broken but severely sprained and somehow got infected (even though the skin was not broken). I didn't fall once this weekend though
Here's a pic of my hand waiting at the doctors. Just for reference, I'm 6'2" and weigh 140lbs so my hand is not normally that big lol.

damn dude, you re pretty slim then, im 6,1 150 & im pretty skinny myself