Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

My first tractor; A 1962 Wheelhorse 702

Old 09-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
My first tractor; A 1962 Wheelhorse 702

This is my first tractor; a wheel horse 702. it has a tecumseh engine with electric start. Made in 1962 it is 48+ years old with no rust. They don't make them like this anymore!!

Old 09-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
That's what I need out here in the desert, did they make em with AC? Ha ha

Nice tractor
Not very likely, lol
Old 09-27-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy restores them. Let me see if I can find a few pics. If you want you can add him to facebook. Brian Head

Old 09-27-2010, 06:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
My buddy restores them. Let me see if I can find a few pics. If you want you can add him to facebook. Brian Head

Thanks, i would def appreciate the pics . Can't beat the quality of these old tractors.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #8
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
If you need anything for it, parts etc. Holler and I can give you the hookup. Brian is a super nice guy and would be glad to answer anything about restoring, whatnot. Beautiful machine you have.
Love the ole wheelhorses.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #9

Damn, looks just like mine, i want to restore mine
Old 09-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
If you need anything for it, parts etc. Holler and I can give you the hookup. Brian is a super nice guy and would be glad to answer anything about restoring, whatnot. Beautiful machine you have.
Love the ole wheelhorses.
Thanks, i actually am looking for a few parts for mine
Old 09-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #11

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
His has the Kohler engine. Not sure which was factory.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #12
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

Love those old tractors ... wish I had a need for one.