Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Need some help on quad im looking to get

Old 10-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Need some help on quad im looking to get

Just test drove an 07 suzuki king quad 700 with 1500 miles on it... would like to get some input on price and if this is a good quad to have... Im looking for something for trails and i would like to keep up with my buddies who have 800's... I test drove it and i really like it... Im wondering if the price is fair $5700?

Pros:
Independent Sus
On the fly 4x4
Comes with Winch
Low Miles
All service records

Cons: ?

Thanks for your input guys... This will be my first ATV...
Old 10-14-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad quad, they seem pretty powerful, smooth and reliable. I would look to pay no more than $5000 for it though.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i looked up kbb for retail and it was 5200... i doubt they will move that much on it... ill go for it if i can get it for 5k flat...
Old 10-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Just my 2 cents but that's a heavy machine for trail riding and a work horse. A decent quad in the 400 - 600 cc range and maybe one more suited for the trails would be more manageable. In the end, your decision but make sure you test drive it, ideally on a trail so you can see how much work it is to maneuver that thing. As far as price, what the other guy said, he's way too high.