Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

3rd time out in the track = 3% better :D

Old 10-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
3rd time out in the track = 3% better :D

A bit better compare to my first vid

( NOTE: I've only ridden this bike 3 times which were all in the track. )

couple of close calls to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTE_cMY-we4

First time ride ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZhIMjgqlPY
Old 10-25-2010, 11:15 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Getting better
Old 10-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
oh is that the track at gorman?
Old 10-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
this makes me want to go to milestone again...

im a newb on the track too
Old 10-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #5
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Getting better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
oh is that the track at gorman?
Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
this makes me want to go to milestone again...

Sweet
Old 10-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
me too, I haven't even taken my KTM to the track yet and I've had it for over almost 2 years lol. Im all offroad.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:43 PM   #7
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
me too, I haven't even taken my KTM to the track yet and I've had it for over almost 2 years lol. Im all offroad.
in ny it was all offroad... i only knew of two tracks both hours away...

frist time at the track those jumps are kinda intimidating...

I make my 450 look small lol

Old 10-26-2010, 12:11 AM   #8

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im all track, dont really like trails in dirtbikes

Quote:
in ny it was all offroad... i only knew of two tracks both hours away...

frist time at the track those jumps are kinda intimidating...

I make my 450 look small lol

Dude, milestone is expensive
Old 10-26-2010, 12:15 AM   #9
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice your are getting a lot faster from your first video. Looks like you could down shift a little sooner before the corners... but i cant really tell from the sound in the video
Old 10-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #10

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
im all track, dont really like trails in dirtbikes

Dude, milestone is expensive

it wasnt really for me...

other places cheaper but the cost of gas makes it not worth it to me

milestone has a 5 pack that winds up being not too too bad
Old 10-26-2010, 12:25 AM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it wasnt really for me...

other places cheaper but the cost of gas makes it not worth it to me

milestone has a 5 pack that winds up being not too too bad

Dude, its 45 bucks for the membership
then 25 bucks every time

I ride every week

thats 25 x 4 = 100 plus gas
Old 10-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #12

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
Nice your are getting a lot faster from your first video. Looks like you could down shift a little sooner before the corners... but i cant really tell from the sound in the video

I was, i was low on oil
Old 10-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #13

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude, its 45 bucks for the membership
then 25 bucks every time

I ride every week

thats 25 x 4 = 100 plus gas
but the season pass would be good for you then... cheaper than snowboarding so i didnt mind paying. i did the month to month it was like $70 for unlimited visits
Old 10-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #14
RX2RIDE is a jewel in the roughRX2RIDE is a jewel in the roughRX2RIDE is a jewel in the rough
RX2RIDE's Tacoma Gallery
Im all trails, hince the full handuards, big tank, scotts damper, etc... . Here a pic of my rare track day. Talk about a fish out of water. Not to brag but my crew and I are pretty advanced trail riders. Get me on a moto track= spode!

Old 10-26-2010, 12:35 AM   #15
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I was, i was low on oil
ohhh hahahaha yea that no good lol
Old 10-26-2010, 12:38 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX2RIDE View Post
Im all trails, hince the full handuards, big tank, scotts damper, etc... . Here a pic of my rare track day. Talk about a fish out of water. Not to brag but my crew and I are pretty advanced trail riders. Get me on a moto track= spode!

I used to race track all the time it was like my life i now just ride trails they are way more fun and it is free at most places around here in Norcal...
Old 10-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #17

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX2RIDE View Post

same with me. i used to race hair scrambles and offroad enduro. did a bit of flat track too. getting big air and clearing doubles is kinda scary. fun though. it is fun to be off in the wilderness and have a place to go and change in scenery rather than countless circles. I love all riding though...hurt my back a few years ago in a streetbike accident. two ruptured discs. still have all my bikes though...

Cone, you on a 250f? your fairly new to riding right? your doin really good
Old 10-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #18
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
nice videos, and for only doing it a couple times pretty damn good id say

i do my fair share of riding, tracks, desert, woods, and sand, the desert is my favorite because its always a surprise and u never know wats around the next corner, tracks are fun though, just a little advice look through your turn, like around the burm look where your going to be and not directly in front of you, its hard to get used to but through the turns ull get way faster and just let the bike do wat its going to do throughout the turn
Old 10-26-2010, 12:56 AM   #19
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
u need to hit up hollister. one way trails, diamond backs, mx track, hill climb, flat track everything u need to learn for riding the track. it rained last sunday . we rode in the slick and was perfect the next day. super tacky. i broke my front wheel at hungry valley on the step down 5 years ago. competetive edge, elsinor, glen helen, and perris are awesome tracks. i miss socal...
Old 10-26-2010, 01:13 AM   #20

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Cone, you on a 250f? your fairly new to riding right? your doin really good

i use to ride streetbikes but new to motocross, "Its a whole different game"

EDIT: yea a 250f