LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Thinking of buying a Polaris RZR

Old 02-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of buying a Polaris RZR

Ok....I've got toy fever!!!

I've got my 4 wheelers and my motorcycle.......but the more I see a RZR....the more I want!

Anybody have one?

I'm looking at the new RZR 800 Nuclear Sunset Orange LE

My local dealer doesn't have the price sheet on it yet as it comes out this month.

Looking for opinions from the folks that have one or have driven one.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
we got a 2011 rzr s in the garage rite now,brand new taking it out this sunday
Old 02-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
This is the bad boy I want!!

Old 02-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
we got a 2011 rzr s in the garage rite now,brand new taking it out this sunday
I looked at the S.....but it's too wide for the trails I ride....but it looks BAD ASS!!!!!

Let me know what you think about it!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yeah they are awesome. If I could I would buy a RZR S. I have been pondering about selling my quad for a used Rhino or RZR but who knows. I'd rather be hauling ass while surrounded by a cage. Good luck to you if you get it.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ya its my brothers,he got it for 14,500 otd,but ya for trails the rzr is good but the rzr s is great for dumont dunes and the dezert with the extra travel and fox shocks,he just ordered doors and were gonna build a light rack and cage soon
Old 02-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya its my brothers,he got it for 14,500 otd,but ya for trails the rzr is good but the rzr s is great for dumont dunes and the dezert with the extra travel and fox shocks,he just ordered doors and were gonna build a light rack and cage soon
HOLY HELL!!

Now that's a sweet machine!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #8
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know which RZR is which but the newest RZR with the crazy suspension looks AWESOME. I have a friend who was able to drive one and he said it was powerful. It felt like it wanted to pop wheelies. Im looking at an ad right now for the RZR XP 900. 88HP and 14in of travel!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #9
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
I dont know which RZR is which but the newest RZR with the crazy suspension looks AWESOME. I have a friend who was able to drive one and he said it was powerful. It felt like it wanted to pop wheelies. Im looking at an ad right now for the RZR XP 900. 88HP and 14in of travel!
ya the XP is badass,but for 16grand? no way
Old 02-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #10
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Buy it they are the best. Only problem is they bottom out so easy. Don't buy an S model. I had a regular model and that thing was awesome. I have 2 good friends with the S models and they have problems all the time... I also have friends who race them and never have any problems. Anyways its not worth the extra money for a S model.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #11
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
They had an XP at the dealer today....that thing was a monster!! Yeah....a little outta my price range
Old 02-15-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice rides. My parents and my little sister bought theres both at the same time up in Oregon for $13,200 for the RZR S at Florence Yamaha from Jo anna. Great service and good rides. Get the HID lights for the front it makes a world of difference for nite time driving. BUt if you can spend the dough you can opt for the new 900 RZR and double your HP and suspension travel. But it goes for about $16,000. They are great machines and fun to ride on trails or the Dunes.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:52 AM   #13
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of my friends have them...we ride at Dumont dunes mostly, but they take them on trails too. None of them have had any major problems with the regular model or the S model, most my friends have the S model. I've seen and heard about lots of roll overs in the dunes, but that's totally different than trail riding.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #14
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My son has a 2010 Ranger 800 4x4 its nice the only thing is he has trouble on the regular 4 wheeler trails but a lot of the trails are getting widened..
Old 03-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #15
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I had a yamaha Rhino and sold it last fall. It was great riding on dirt roads, but they are so wide it was useless on the trails. I am going back to an ATV.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #16
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
I have a deposit on a white XP man I hope it gets here in the next couple of weeks. and i dont think I could ever trade the 4-wheelers
Old 03-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #17
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1raptor View Post
I have a deposit on a white XP man I hope it gets here in the next couple of weeks. and i dont think I could ever trade the 4-wheelers
NICE!!
just got the Pro Armor Doors for the S
Old 03-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #18
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NICE!!
just got the Pro Armor Doors for the S
Yea those are on my list along with the J-strong roof and a 2 gun scabbord
Old 03-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #19
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Axles are a good part to keep stock in. Sweet machines though! I know a few guys that do trail runs here in PA all the time. I've seen video of them with 5+ feet of air under em. Hence the broken axles
Old 03-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #20
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Just sold my quad and these look fun as hell. I would prolly have to actually drive one for a day before I could commit.