Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Post your Quad Racing/Track/Air Pics!

Old 02-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Post your Quad Racing/Track/Air Pics!

I searched the All Terrain Vehicle Thread for pics devoted to Quad racing and came up empty handed. So, I figured I'd start a thread for quad pics of you on the track, whether it be racing, practice or great shots of some nice air. Post away,
I'll start!

Old 02-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
on my 04

Old 02-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

on my 07

Old 02-17-2011, 06:48 AM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice pics! That step up in the 5th pic on your 04 looks fun as hell. Nice looking tracks up there! All the tracks around here have banned quads for the most part. Closest track to ride is about 3 hours away now.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #5

alot of our tracks are starting to ban quads but I am lucky enough to live just down the road from Red Bud and a few others that have quad ties so can't entirely cut them out.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs

Thats pretty cool, I've heard people say Red Bud is a pretty fun track.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
She's got the jimmy legs

Here is a pic of my Fiancee at Durhamtown in GA. She is on the yellow Honda.