Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

New toy

Old 03-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Talking New toy

Bought my first ATV today, Polaris sportsman 550xp with EPS. Picking it up in a few weeks

Old 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Picked up the polaris yesterday
Old 03-20-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Why Polaris? Is it the Toyoto of ATV's?
Old 03-20-2011, 07:27 AM   #6
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I used to have a Sportsman 700. That thing was a beast!
Old 03-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post

Yea it is a ATV but I dont have to drive the polaris to work everywday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Nice! I used to have a Sportsman 700. That thing was a beast!
Yea I had it out for the first time today
Old 04-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #8
bluecluee is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
bluecluee's Tacoma Gallery
I have the exact same ATV and love it. I think the EPS is a must for anyone that rides on rocky terrain. Enjoy and post some more pics sometime!
Old 04-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #9
bluecluee is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
bluecluee's Tacoma Gallery
I see that you are in Maryland also... Where do you ride the new toy?
Old 04-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecluee View Post
I have the exact same ATV and love it. I think the EPS is a must for anyone that rides on rocky terrain. Enjoy and post some more pics sometime!
Nice!, Yea the EPS was a must when I test drive the atv at a show in PA. Im goin out here soon ill try to get some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecluee View Post
I see that you are in Maryland also... Where do you ride the new toy?
Right now, Ive only had it out at a buddys farm. I have a friend in PA so were planin trips up there sometime to ride.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #11
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Honda is the toyota of ATV's.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman View Post
X2.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:40 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
X2.
Wasn't a fan of the hondas, Didn't look or feel to be as well built as the polaris
Old 11-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #14
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
im lookin at the polaris 550 (no eps) or the grizzly 550... can't decide.. how do you like your 550eps??
Old 11-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #15
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Wasn't a fan of the hondas, Didn't look or feel to be as well built as the polaris

You'll see.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:02 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx SuperFly 25 View Post
im lookin at the polaris 550 (no eps) or the grizzly 550... can't decide.. how do you like your 550eps??
The eps and non eps is night in day, I do alot of trail riding and dont feel as beat up the end of the day. For the extra 1000 I think its a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
You'll see.
Dont get me wrong I have nothing bad to say about honda I just like the polaris better. Im not a fan of artic cat if you wanna talk about them
Old 11-22-2011, 06:08 AM   #17
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
nice rig..We picked up a leftover polaris 500 a couple years ago,love it. Havent got into anything heavy or deep with it yet tho.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #18
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Polaris OP and I like it. Never had problems at all. As far as who is out on top right now...in my personal opinion and experience Can-am is making fine machines. My buddy has one...granite it has all kinds of extras (Gorilla axles and all kinds of armor) let me find some pics of it.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:19 AM   #19
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
It's the one on the left (yellow) the Polaris that we have is The second to last one (greenish color). I've got a better picture I think.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:25 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
nice rig..We picked up a leftover polaris 500 a couple years ago,love it. Havent got into anything heavy or deep with it yet tho.
Im not into the mud bogging but ive tryed it and with the swamp lite tires I have on the polaris its nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I have a Polaris OP and I like it. Never had problems at all. As far as who is out on top right now...in my personal opinion and experience Can-am is making fine machines. My buddy has one...granite it has all kinds of extras (Gorilla axles and all kinds of armor) let me find some pics of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
It's the one on the left (yellow) the Polaris that we have is The second to last one (greenish color). I've got a better picture I think.

Ill agree with you on the Can-am they do make a hell of a bike but your talking 14,000-15,000 for a good one. I got a top of a line polaris for 8,500.