Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

<WOW> Nike 6.0 Air MX Boots <Ryan Dungey>

Old 05-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<WOW> Nike 6.0 Air MX Boots <Ryan Dungey>

I just lost my coffee when I saw pictures of these. These are the New NIKE Air MX 6.0 Motorcross Boots. Simply speechless at how sleek and sexy they truly are. I've been reading on the technology and inspiration on these and I'm a fan.

Since I ride Nike Snowboard Boots and wear Nike for pretty much everything. I will be scooping these up when they drop.

I'm very unhappy with my Alpine Star Tech 8 Boots at the moment. They carry a hefty price tag and very heavy in weight. I also still managed to severely sprain my ankle in them.

So with these New Nikes to be light in weight with much needed support. I will be making the switch.

They introduced at the recent Anaheim 1 Supercross

Old 05-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I"d assume they'll be in the $300-$400 ball park.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
They look nice and being Nike I'm.sure they will be top of the line. I ride the fox comp 5's and I have no complaints. Ill be watching to see what You think about them when You pick them up.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah those look way sick!!!
Old 05-07-2011, 05:11 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Yeah, I can't wait till they release. However, there is not set release date yet.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^
Yeah, I can't wait till they release. However, there is not set release date yet.
Yeah I'm not surprised.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
I am a Pearl in your Oyster
ill ay is on a distinguished road

ill ay's Tacoma Gallery
After looking at this thread. I searched a bit online. Nice boots for sure

Dang, saw the Las Vegas finals where Stewart and Dungy wore them. They look amazing and they're suppose to be a lot lighter than all MX Boots.

Its said they protect as well or better than most and lighter.

However, they didn't help Stewart spill on those Whoops.

Did he Quad and triple though? Then it was also done by K Ham. What a race.

Rumor is, might just be prototypes and no set release date. I hope its not true.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill ay View Post
After looking at this thread. I searched a bit online. Nice boots for sure

Dang, saw the Las Vegas finals where Stewart and Dungy wore them. They look amazing and they're suppose to be a lot lighter than all MX Boots.

Its said they protect as well or better than most and lighter.

However, they didn't help Stewart spill on those Whoops.

Did he Quad and triple though? Then it was also done by K Ham. What a race.

Rumor is, might just be prototypes and no set release date. I hope its not true.
Yeah Stewart quad and tripled a few times!! I know K Dub did to a couple but not sure how many times! Good race though, I like how Villopoto played it smart and let Reed and Dungey go battle it out and let them by. It was good to see Canard at the race to rootin on Dungey, haha.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Pfffttt.

How many times has Stewart crashed in races.

Love the guy for going big and riding hard. He just seems out of control sometimes.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Pfffttt.

How many times has Stewart crashed in races.

Love the guy for going big and riding hard. He just seems out of control sometimes.
Honestly, I always expected him to go down at least once every race. At least in the main event race I did. Like when I was in Salt Lake watching the race live, I knew in my gut feeling he was going to go down, but I didnt expect him to lose any podium spots!