Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Show Off your riding gear!

Old 05-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Show Off your riding gear!

Well I figured since everyone is showing off their bikes and quads, I figured everyone can show off their riding gear as well!! Whether its your jersey, pants, boots, helmet and whatever else you want to show off!!

Old 05-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ DAm Show Off!
Old 05-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ DAm Show Off!
Dude, no one else has riding gear? Whats up with that?! Oh you know your going to post up here soon Ray!!
Old 05-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
orvis will become famous soon enough

Army:
orvis's Tacoma Gallery
My stuff is never clean long enough to get a pic
Old 05-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
thor gear, junk oneal boots and a fox helmet.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orvis View Post
My stuff is never clean long enough to get a pic
Thats why I got pics of my stuff now before they get trashed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

Looking good! So does that 2-stroke KTM!
Old 05-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #7
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
i ride naked
Old 05-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
i ride naked
At least wear a neck brace.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #9
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cowboy boots and helmet is all, sir
Old 05-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #10
creeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud of
creeper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

How about showing off some more of the real "riding gear" in the background...
Old 05-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #11
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Been rockin this setup for years...
Attached Thumbnails
Show Off your riding gear!-img_20110516_150746.jpg   Show Off your riding gear!-img_20110516_150801.jpg  
Old 05-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #12
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any good pic.'s of my gear. I have a Fox v2 black flag helmet, Scott and fox goggles, 2 pairs of fox dirtpaw gloves, fox, shift and thor jersey's, fox 180 and 360 riding pants,(summer) thor ride pants(winter) fox comp. 5 boots and fox socks.

Here is a pic. where i have on my thor ride pants and jersey. Fox helmet, boots and gloves, scott goggles. I'm the one with the gear on. I just got my bike outta a huge mud hole! Hence all the mud on the rear of it!

This was taken in Brimstone Tennessee!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Thats why I got pics of my stuff now before they get trashed!

Looking good! So does that 2-stroke KTM!
thanks, its not looking too good at the moment with a snapped shock shaft. Should be together soon though!

Quote:
At least wear a neck brace.
I don't wear a neck brace

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
How about showing off some more of the real "riding gear" in the background...
lol I have no idea who that is. The bikes just naturally attract them though
Old 05-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #14

I enjoy both sets or riding gear ;D
Old 05-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post

I enjoy both sets or riding gear ;D
Make sure you dont dump the bike!! Wouldnt want to scratch up those graphics on the girl!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #16
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude, no one else has riding gear? Whats up with that?! Oh you know your going to post up here soon Ray!!

Yeah, but I tore up my chest rooster, jersey, pants and gloves. So I've gotta go get new gear. LOL.

I want those Nike 6.0 Boots.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #17
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Yeah, but I tore up my chest rooster, jersey, pants and gloves. So I've gotta go get new gear. LOL.

I want those Nike 6.0 Boots.
Go with sidi for the boots. My brother has them and they're awesome.