Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Got a new(to me)dirtbike! Tips/advice welcome!!

Old 05-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Got a new(to me)dirtbike! Tips/advice welcome!!

I just bought my first dirt bike. I have never ridden anything with two wheels before besides a little ttr 90. I am about 5'10" 200lbs so that thing was tiny. I think I got a pretty good deal on it, it's a 1986 Kawasaki KDX 200. I got it off of CL, the guy I bought it from showed me receipts with over $1500 worth of work recently done to it. I payed $700 for the bike, haven't had to kick it more then twice to get it started. I got it on Sunday but haven't ridden it yet because I didn't have a helmet yet. I got one today so I'm going out tomorrow. Please let me know what you think or if you have anything I should know about riding any bike or this specific one. I can use all of the help I can get. I am a complete rookie with this. Thanks in advance.

Got a new(to me)dirtbike! Tips/advice welcome!!-bike.jpg
Old 05-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #3
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tacoma View Post
easy with the clutch, those bikes pop up real easy.
yea my buddy rode it, said the same thing. Hopefully it's not too much for me to start on...