LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Lets see your quad / dirtbike

Old 10-09-2008, 04:01 PM   #21
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
kick ass...lot of money right there..
Old 10-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #22
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Mines an 08 Polairs outlaw 525S LE. Stock for now.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #24
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
2004 CRF250R, sold it unfortunately

She was fast
Old 10-14-2008, 06:43 AM   #25
lowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enough
lowcel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to lowcel
Picking up my KTM 250 XC today. Wooohoooo!!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:05 AM   #26
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
my banshee with too much money in it

my little baby gsxr

my tlr1000 sold
Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 AM   #27
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
This is me at my buddies track on my old 250f since then i got a 2006 honda crf250r i will get some pics of it soon i dont currently have any!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your quad / dirtbike-galera-008.jpg  
Old 10-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #28
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
This is me at my buddies track on my old 250f since then i got a 2006 honda crf250r i will get some pics of it soon i dont currently have any!!!
nice! looks like thats kinda a step-down style jump?
man i really need to get a few pics of me on my quad since i did all of the suspension and stuff. last time i hit the oregon dunes i was hittin this dune 4th pinned and going 80 feet out and about 2ft higher than the flag on my dad's TRX450R
Old 10-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #29
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
2004 CRF250R, sold it unfortunately

She was fast
Bike looks sick man!

I sold my 04 CRF 250R last summer, no where to ride in Jersey (they call it the garden state too wtf)

Old 10-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #30
Vegans taste like tree bark
schoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to all

schoonie's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my 02' TRX400EX... pretty much stock other than an FMF slipon, Acerbis hand gaurds, helmet headed wheely monster, and about 20 pounds of mud.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #31
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
they call it the garden state too wtf
I don't know what your definition of "garden" is, but Webster's defines it as:

"a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated."

If some maniac came barreling through my garden on a dirtbike...I'd be pissed.

Either way, I'm sorry you had to sell your 250. It looks like it was a fun ride.

P.S. - Red Wings suck.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:12 PM   #32
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I don't know what your definition of "garden" is, but Webster's defines it as:

"a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated."

If some maniac came barreling through my garden on a dirtbike...I'd be pissed.

Either way, I'm sorry you had to sell your 250. It looks like it was a fun ride.

P.S. - Red Wings suck.
So let me get this right the state I currently live in is by your defination ( "a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated."). There is alot of open land to ride but it is not legal because this state is so fucking screwed up.

P.S. At least I am not a Flyers fan.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #33
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
same thing here in cali.. theres a lot of land that screams "tear me up!" but we get shit for doin it..
Old 10-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #34
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
My Foreman and my daughters TRX90.........

Old 10-18-2008, 01:23 AM   #35
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
I have better pics at home, but this is what I have access to right now .
My 07 Suzuki Z400 special edition in black/red.

Old 10-18-2008, 09:33 AM   #36
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
here is my Honda TRX 450
Old 10-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #37
lowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enough
lowcel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to lowcel
Here are some pics of my new KTM 250 XC. I took it out for it's first ride yesterday. My first ride in about 17 years. I only crashed three times so it wasn't too bad, I'm extremely sore today though.

Old 10-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #38
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcel View Post
Here are some pics of my new KTM 250 XC. I took it out for it's first ride yesterday. My first ride in about 17 years. I only crashed three times so it wasn't too bad, I'm extremely sore today though.

haha i know the feeling i get on mine every spring thinking i can rip around like i did the previous summer next thing i know im on the groung from being a little rusty!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:16 AM   #39
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
I think I hate you!!!! I love the two lotus exiges in the back ground with that bike.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #40
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
used to ride a CRF250 quad..
moved up to a CRF150F
now im on a CRF230F.
just bought her 10/25/08

heres all the mods:
Black Acerbis handguards
Rental bars off 450X
250/450X headlight
Baja Designs headlight switch/ kill switch
CR 85 forks, revalved and resprung by ESP, set in billet Reger engineering triple clamps, and brake conversion kit, with fork protectors, fresh seals and oil.
Pirelli MT-18 HD front tire 90 %, HD tube
GUTS black seat cover
Maier all new black plastics including front and rear fenders, side covers, tank shrouds and custom graphics
White Brothers FULL exhaust pipe and muffler, with custom shield and mounts.
Honda power up jetting kit installed
New Twin Air air filter
Rear black Renthal sprocket, stock gearing
BBR Skidplate
BBR shifter
Dunlop 739 rear tire 70%
Billet handlebar risers
Scott grips
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your quad / dirtbike-crf230f.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread