Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Lets see your quad / dirtbike

Old 10-27-2008, 07:27 PM   #41
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
HERE IS A GOOD PIC OF MY BIKE!!

AND MY RIDING PARTNER.... HAHA I WISH!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #42
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike TRDMAN..dont we all wish he was our riding partner?! haha
i would prefer Carey Hart tho..
Old 10-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #43
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
Nice bike TRDMAN..dont we all wish he was our riding partner?! haha
i would prefer Carey Hart tho..
carey hart is awsome!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #44
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I think I hate you!!!! I love the two lotus exiges in the back ground with that bike.
the yellow one is an elise and the grey one is a exige... the merc is craziest tho... the interior is all carbon fiber: http://lotus-scottsdale.ebizautos.co...m-3127880.html
Old 10-31-2008, 02:06 PM   #45
Banned
robsatx is on a distinguished road
robsatx's Tacoma Gallery

where is the raptor love!? My 11 year old rides a 250HONDA, My wife 250Honda, my 8 year old daughter 90Honda, I ride 700 Raptor SE.

Here is my rappy!
Here is a vid of me killing my buddy on his LTR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEedLh-S7Wg

My wife mudding:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZMpeYAidYY

Old 10-31-2008, 02:54 PM   #46
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
used to ride a CRF250 quad..
moved up to a CRF150F
now im on a CRF230F.
just bought her 10/25/08

heres all the mods:
Black Acerbis handguards
Rental bars off 450X
250/450X headlight
Baja Designs headlight switch/ kill switch
CR 85 forks, revalved and resprung by ESP, set in billet Reger engineering triple clamps, and brake conversion kit, with fork protectors, fresh seals and oil.
Pirelli MT-18 HD front tire 90 %, HD tube
GUTS black seat cover
Maier all new black plastics including front and rear fenders, side covers, tank shrouds and custom graphics
White Brothers FULL exhaust pipe and muffler, with custom shield and mounts.
Honda power up jetting kit installed
New Twin Air air filter
Rear black Renthal sprocket, stock gearing
BBR Skidplate
BBR shifter
Dunlop 739 rear tire 70%
Billet handlebar risers
Scott grips
Are you on Thumpertalk? Your bikes seems very familiar
Old 11-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #47
"The Fuzz"
shook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really nice

Name: Joe
shook0002's Tacoma Gallery
Bought this 400ex new in '05, after being out of it for a while. Went to N.J. and promptly got tossed by conservation officers. Now you can't go anywhere in jerzee and ride, so it sits pratically brand new on a battery tender in my garage. I start it every now and then. Now I stay closer to home and raise hell in the 5.0.

Old 11-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #48
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Are you on Thumpertalk? Your bikes seems very familiar
my bike used to belong to Agent Smith, he's on CRFsOnly..
but he may be on thumpertalk tho..
Old 11-02-2008, 06:55 AM   #49
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics guys here is my bad boy..

Old 11-02-2008, 07:03 AM   #50
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery

my 2007 honda trx 400ex
Old 11-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #51
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery

My 400ex
Mods include: HMF Full System exhaust, K&N Airfilter, EXrs only temp gauge, ITP SS112 rims w/ Holeshot XCR, ITP Sanstar rear paddles, Pro Armor Front bumper, Renthal Handelbars, Aluminum skidplate,

New Piston and complete rebuild of the motor after I over heated it at Winchester Bay, But now I have better compression
Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #52
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Right now I'm the co-pilot of dads arctic cat 400. Its really only used for huntin. The IRS is nice on it. This time next year I plan on purchasing a camo kawasaki prairie 360. anybody have any experience or opinion on it?

prairie-

dads-
Old 11-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #53

[QUOTE=allrsdup;230955]nice pics guys here is my bad boy..

Nice brute!!!! those are bada$$ quads!!!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #54
Walt Corbin will become famous soon enough
Walt Corbin's Tacoma Gallery
Here WERE mine!!! Sold them this year to make room for new boat!!!

2005 YFZ450

2004 Honda Fourman 450

2007 CRF250r

And Wifes

2007 CRF150r

Old 11-06-2008, 12:55 PM   #55
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Corbin View Post
Here WERE mine!!! Sold them this year to make room for new boat!!!
A boat? *cough* DUMBASS! *cough*
Old 11-06-2008, 01:00 PM   #56
Yep!!! Holds 150 gallons!!! You have no idea how happy I am gas prices are going down. Just hope they hold until next summer.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #57
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep!!! Holds 150 gallons!!! You have no idea how happy I am gas prices are going down. Just hope they hold until next summer.
probably gets GPM rather than MPG too we had a little 18' jetboat with a 115 sportjet in it that had a 44 gallon tank..... we were always filling it up and never going that far. thing literally got like 3mpg probably.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #58
Banned
robsatx is on a distinguished road
robsatx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
150 Gallons and it fits in your garage?

What kind of boat?
Old 11-06-2008, 01:15 PM   #59
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
probably gets GPM rather than MPG too we had a little 18' jetboat with a 115 sportjet in it that had a 44 gallon tank..... we were always filling it up and never going that far. thing literally got like 3mpg probably.

That gets expensive very quickly. Good days 3.0 gpm... mostly 2.7 gpm. Oh well. Could be worse. Cousins boat gets about 1.3 gpm and at least I am not trying to sell it in this market.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:21 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsatx View Post
150 Gallons and it fits in your garage?

What kind of boat?
No doesn't fit in my garage. By room I meant free up some money.

2008 Sailfish 2360 twin Yamaha 150's