Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Lets see your quad / dirtbike

Old 06-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #1181
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about buying a lifted brute force 750. Its got 29.5 swamplites. Anybody have anyproblems with cv's or axles breaking. Anybody have any input on the brute force in general. My honda foreman got stolen last week and i might buy this from a friend since its in good shape and a great price.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your quad / dirtbike-2013-06-09_17-39-11_451.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #1182
Toyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brady
Toyota Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
I was thinking about buying a lifted brute force 750. Its got 29.5 swamplites. Anybody have anyproblems with cv's or axles breaking. Anybody have any input on the brute force in general. My honda foreman got stolen last week and i might buy this from a friend since its in good shape and a great price.
A friend of mine has one and loves it. Lots of power and built well.

As for the lift, It does make it harder on the axles but you shouldn't have a problem unless you get mud in them or you rock crawl often
Old 06-11-2013, 10:50 AM   #1183
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
04 LTZ400, Fox front shocks, Athena big bore kit, Edelbrock carb, Hot Cams intake and exhaust stage 1 cams, full Yoshimura exhaust, IMS front bumper, Yoshi 6 pack rack, ROX 2" riser. 1-1/8" TAG bars, ASV adjustable levers, new chain and sprocket set, VAPOR Stealth digital speedo, clamp on ODI grips, full light set, and ITP wheels

Old 06-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #1184
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
99 Polaris Sportsman 325
Old 06-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #1185
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
04 LTZ400, Fox front shocks, Athena big bore kit, Edelbrock carb, Hot Cams intake and exhaust stage 1 cams, full Yoshimura exhaust, IMS front bumper, Yoshi 6 pack rack, ROX 2" riser. 1-1/8" TAG bars, ASV adjustable levers, new chain and sprocket set, VAPOR Stealth digital speedo, clamp on ODI grips, full light set, and ITP wheels

Very nice man Always wanted one of these before i got my honda 450r. Have you had any frame issues?
Old 06-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #1186
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
Well, i just got it yesterday, no issues yet lol....But I did look it over to inspect for cracks. Not a one. Both of the previous owners were a little older, so I doubt they jumped it much.

My wife will be riding this mainly, so I think that with some care and cautiousness it won't be an issue (fingers crossed)
I'm looking at a WR250f for myself, due to the fact I just got my son a JR50 for his birthday, so I kinda want to lead by example I suppose...Once he gets the mechanics down and is more comfortable I will probably go back to a 4 wheeler, and give him the option of 2 wheels or 4.

do you have any pics of your TRX?
Old 06-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #1188
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
This thread is still going good I see
Old 07-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #1189
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Get one of those sport quads next to it, way more fun trust me! I used to ride utilities from time to time in the past, got a 400EX and never want to go back.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #1190
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
Get one of those sport quads next to it, way more fun trust me! I used to ride utilities from time to time in the past, got a 400EX and never want to go back.
until you get that sportquad stuck. dont get me wrong theyre tons of fun but id take that lifted brute anyday over a sport.

with those tires on there that beast would be unstoppable.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #1191
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I ended up backing out on the brute force because it wouldn't fit on my trailer and was 2005 for 4500$. But I did buy a new 2013 honda foreman 4x4 today for $5350 otd
Sorry for the shitty phone pic and the ford in the background
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your quad / dirtbike-2013-07-09_21-19-44_536.jpg  
Old 07-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #1192

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
I raced the black honda sport on the brute force. I beat him in 150 foot dragrace.But it was raining and pretty muddy and slick. Didnt race the kfx
Old 07-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #1193
RockDr is on a distinguished road

RockDr's Tacoma Gallery
My black 06 trx I've had since the crate. Most of the riding is Glamis during the year but once in a while I get to go to smaller dunes like Sand Hollow and Little Sahara in Ut with my bro.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #1195
RockDr is on a distinguished road

RockDr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Hey it is nucknfutz from trx450r.org.

It is idahovandals450

Nice bike btw very fast.
Yeah buddy! Can't wait for fall to come around and start throwing sand around!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #1197
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery

06 Z400 Acquired for $1200 :P Evo Big Gun Exhaust, Jetted yfz 450 FCR Carb, tfz 450 throttle, nerf bars, aftermarket bars, BLOB Removal, ASV Levers, rear brake block off, yfz 450 front calipers

Old 07-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #1198

Sprayed the whole bottom of my foreman with tire dressing and put some liquid quick detailer on every thing else after i went riding I was able to rinse the mud off with a garden hose
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your quad / dirtbike-2013-07-14_12-18-27_574.jpg  
Old 07-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #1199

Probably going to try using rainx on the plastics and see how that works. Anybody ever used it on an four wheeler? Does it work ok on the black textured plastic on my bumper and floorboards