Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Lets see your quad / dirtbike

Old 10-08-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Lets see your quad / dirtbike

Lets see some pics! Ill start...

2005 Yamaha YFZ450
-GYTR Jet Kit
-GYTR Multi stage foam filter w/o lid
-Gutted stock pipe
-Renthal bars
-Nerf bars
-little blue led's molded into rear fenders
Old 10-08-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2006 CRF 250R. Pretty stock, obviously black plastics, FMF dual exhaust, and a few other odds and ends like aluminium chain guide and crap... But she's nasty...
Old 10-08-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Very nice.. I painted mine black instead of buying black ones. Wish i would have bought new ones tho it was a pain in the arse
Old 10-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
does this count? 49 cc scooter, modified for the apocalypse..
it's a honda anyway!
underseat storage panels, basket on front rack
stone guards on lights, jerry rigged snowmobile windshield (comes in more handy at 45mph than you'd think)
military surplus ammo pouch tool kit

and it fits perfectly in the taco- without a toolbox
Old 10-08-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
╒╪╕

that things pretty cool. I'd mob it around town
Old 10-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #6
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=zombot;199556]does this count? 49 cc scooter, modified for the apocalypse..
it's a honda anyway!
stone guards on lights, jerry rigged snowmobile windshield (comes in more handy at 45mph than you'd think)

Wanted one of these when they offered the 110cc model or whatever size it was.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:36 PM   #7
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Heres mine
Old 10-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
lowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enough
lowcel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to lowcel
Just dropped off a down payment for a new 2008 KTM 250 XC yesterday. Planning on picking it up next week. Right now I'm in the process of trying to buy all of the gear I'm going to need when gravity decides to show me who's boss.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #9
╒╪╕

Sweet...let us know how it rides..
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombot View Post
does this count? 49 cc scooter, modified for the apocalypse..
it's a honda anyway!

and it fits perfectly in the taco- without a toolbox
thats the shit off of rob and big i been wanting to get those and shoot people with spider webs
Old 10-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #11
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery

my brothers have all the bikes
they have a 450 bombardian (i think thats how it is spelt)
250 honda trx i think
and a honda 80 dirt bike
Old 10-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #12
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
A dirtbike is in the works, but for now here's my scooter... and yes it's real silver carbon fiber

Old 10-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #13
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I got some of those.

My 9yr old son's Suzuki LT80 (A little muddy!)

Me & my son & my Kawasaki 650i Brute Force 4x4
Old 10-09-2008, 03:22 PM   #15
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
my 2005 Honda TRX450R
I race cc with it.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your quad / dirtbike-jk_atv_0001.jpg  
Old 10-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

Air Force: 19 EMXS/MXMG
sAm I aM's Tacoma Gallery
2006 YFZ450SE
Dubach Slip on
Jetting 172M 45P 35LJ 5th clip
Nerfs and full set of GYTR skids

Old 10-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #17
╒╪╕

^^ sweet - i like those nerfs. i got the cheapies
Old 10-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #18
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

They are the AC black powder coated ones. Not top of the line but mid range and looked pretty good with the color scheme. I've beat the to hell and back so some of the black is gone but still looks good cleaned up. I've also got the cam mod done on it and finally have the jetting down pretty close. Now yamaha comes out with the EFI for the 2009 models. Check out www.yfzcentral.com for all your yfz needs.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
heres some pics of my 2004 TRX450R:

all the mods i can think of off the top of my head:
Custom Powder coated frame, hubs, motor mounts
471cc Hot Rods Stroker motor with HRC cam, Wiseco 11.5 compression piston, DASA race porting and valve job, engine ice coolant, CR 500 clutch springs, dyno tuned jetting(throws down 49.86HP at the wheels).
Yoshimura full exhaust
Modquad K&N intake with outerwears prefilter
Maxxis iRAZR tires for dirt and ITP Sand Stars on douglas wheels for the dunes
AC racing bumper and grab-bar, quick release flag holder
Alba Nerf bars with Proarmor Fat Pegs
Laeger's +2'' Race A-arms with stainless brake lines
Lone Star Racing Axcalibar adjustable race axle set to 50"
iShock's on the front and Elka Elite Long travel rear with dual linkage(12" of travel!)
Houser Racing anti-vibe steering stem with Protaper fat bars and oury grips
Parking brake block-off and billet clutch perch and lever
Aftermarket chain and sprokets
White Maier factory replacement plastics with K&K graphics.
and a Billet gas cap to top it all off
Old 10-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #20

Good looking quad there extreme. Love that frame. Makes me want to invest more into mine. I think if I do it again I'm going back and getting the EFI before I do any more upgrades. Just hand this one down to my son when he's old enough.