Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

08 Teryx good price?

Old 06-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
hillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
hillbillytoyo's Tacoma Gallery
08 Teryx good price?

A guy I know is selling this Teryx it has less than 100 miles on new Kawasaki installed motor. He is asking $6000 OBO. Knowing this guy he has taken pretty good care of it. But he has another baby on the way and needs to get rid of it. What do you guys think on the price and the ride?
Old 07-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
hillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant future

Yeah I bought it. Is this section only for ATV's or are UTV's accepted?
Old 07-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Youre in the right section, and thats a pretty cool ride!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #4

Thanks, usually when I post in other sections I am bombarded with comments. I had it one day and already got it stuck up and had to chainrachet it out. But didn't do any damage.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i say that a good price!! we have a ’11 rhino sport. and i have got it stuck in are pound. lol and dose it have a winch? if not GET ONE! and DON’T GET ANY THING SMALER THAN 3000 pond pull. that allows for you,gear and other stuff..
Old 08-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
rancher 420 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
rancher 420's Tacoma Gallery
the price doesnt sound bad at all if everything is legit. my friend has an 08 that i ride with all the time. i'm a honda man, but i'll be honest... thoes are one hell of a machine. it would be my first choice for a side by side. i cant believe the angles thoes will climb.. they look a little top heavy but believe me, they are solid!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:11 AM   #7

Just installed a Viper Elite Winch. Judging from my past experiences, it will be well worth the investment.