Notices

Feeler: 2001 Polaris Trailblazer

Old 08-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
Young Gun
MLB YOTA has a spectacular aura aboutMLB YOTA has a spectacular aura about

Name: Marshall
MLB YOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 2001 Polaris Trailblazer

So I'm in need of tuition money so I've decided to sell my 2001 Polaris Trailblazer 250. It has been basically rebuilt from back to front. Put a 300 cc engine in it, new chain, new starter, new battery, the list goes on. It's an automatic, 2stroke, with reverse. Just needs a new rear shock. The only downfall is it's old, doesn't hold the value like the 2001 tacoma does. So I'm just wondering how much do you think I could sell this for?

Picture of when I got it on my 14th birthday.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Current pics?
Old 08-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Current pics?

^^
Old 08-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
i'd say 1100 is fair if it is still in good condition. Being that that is one of the most unexciting sport ATV's on the planet you may have to offer it at even lower price.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
i'd say 1100 is fair if it is still in good condition. Being that that is one of the most unexciting sport ATV's on the planet you may have to offer it at even lower price.

^^ this also. polaris's dont sell for much at all. because they dont have a clutch..
Old 08-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have one of those when I was younger! They're a great trail machine, fairly timid but not bad! Some guy bought mine off me for his wife and I went back to dirt bikes. Seeing that it had a ton of work done to it and still needs more, I'd say you're looking at $1,000 tops. Not knowing you, I wouldn't buy something with that much work done to it. In my mind, it means it must have been completely beaten on to require that kind of overhaul on an ATV. Just my opinion though, nothing personal but you did ask.

Where'd the 300cc engine come out of?
Old 08-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
Young Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
^^ this also. polaris's dont sell for much at all. because they dont have a clutch..
Gosh man you don't have to remind me . I was so disappointed when I found out that it was an automatic. The new engine is amazing though I keep up with my buddies 450 in the trails. Coming out of corners that 2-stroke would CRACK and gone, this new engine was built right, key word new, old one not so much. Current pics:

Hit a tree
Old 08-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #11
Young Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post

Where'd the 300cc engine come out of?
I was getting the power I used to out of the engine, and then it was so bad the fourwheeler would barely move. So me and my dad did some work got to the cylinder and the cylider had almost broken, big ol crack on it. So we put a bigger cylider in it.
BTW: I don't mind you guys bashing my fourwheeler, it's old, a Polaris, and rode to death, I know where you guys are coming from.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB YOTA View Post
I was getting the power I used to out of the engine, and then it was so bad the fourwheeler would barely move. So me and my dad did some work got to the cylinder and the cylider had almost broken, big ol crack on it. So we put a bigger cylider in it.
BTW: I don't mind you guys bashing my fourwheeler, it's old, a Polaris, and rode to death, I know where you guys are coming from.
I see, I do miss the old Trailblazer. Not a bad quad for what they are, cheap and a great trail machine! I liked the full running boards and the reverse override switch.