Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

660 Grizzly Pricing

Old 08-14-2011, 06:05 AM   #1
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
660 Grizzly Pricing

About to try to sell my '02 660 Grizzly. Not sure what to put on it for a price. It's only got 203 hours and around 1500 miles. Bike is mechanically sound. Just did full maintenance and new drive belt. Cosmetics are decent, a little rust here and there, some scratches, but overall not bad. Prettymuch stock with 26" ITP 589s. I bought it new in 2002 and rode it hard, but didn't abuse it.

I was thinking $38-3900. Out of line, or just about right?
Old 08-14-2011, 06:17 AM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i would start out asking 4500. i sold my 06 kodiak 450 last year for 4200 same shape as yours
Old 08-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #3
DAMNDUKE is on a distinguished road
Name: Duke
DAMNDUKE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
About to try to sell my '02 660 Grizzly. Not sure what to put on it for a price. It's only got 203 hours and around 1500 miles. Bike is mechanically sound. Just did full maintenance and new drive belt. Cosmetics are decent, a little rust here and there, some scratches, but overall not bad. Prettymuch stock with 26" ITP 589s. I bought it new in 2002 and rode it hard, but didn't abuse it.

I just bought a 2006 grizzly 660 SE loaded with heated grips aluminum skids all around, winch, pia head lights, 25" mudlites, and some other shit with only 500 miles for $5,000 this passed spring.

if i was buying it off of you i would offer you $3,200. (without looking at it) maybe lower idk hard to tell without pics... id say put it up for 3800 or best offer. hope that helps
Old 08-14-2011, 06:41 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post

I had an 02 grizzly and it was an awesome quad until my brother wrecked it. i think your asking a fair price..it wouldnt be worth selling for less
Old 08-14-2011, 07:31 AM   #5
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input everyone. I think I'll start out around 4k and go from there. Don't need to sell, just haven't been riding much the past couple years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I had an 02 grizzly and it was an awesome quad until my brother wrecked it. i think your asking a fair price..it wouldnt be worth selling for less
The '02s are the fastest Grizz. If I can't get what I want out of it, it will continue to hibernate in the barn.