Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Need riding buddies!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
trdchic is on a distinguished road
Name: Wouldn't you like to know!
trdchic's Tacoma Gallery
Need riding buddies!

I just took a job in Poway and no longer have the convenience of going riding with my parents. I have a Kawasaki 700 atv and was wondering where to go and/or who to go with! It's dumb for me to go alone...and kinda boring.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
wish i lived close i need some riding buddys
Old 10-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdchic View Post
I just took a job in Poway and no longer have the convenience of going riding with my parents. I have a Kawasaki 700 atv and was wondering where to go and/or who to go with! It's dumb for me to go alone...and kinda boring.
go to Octiallo wells, pine valley, or glamis. I have two 450 atv we go to glamis every halloween and thx giving.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #4
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. Gender: Chick, Truck: Tacoma, Quad: check... you should have no problem finding riding buddies.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:12 AM   #5
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
Hmmm. Gender: Chick, Truck: Tacoma, Quad: check... you should have no problem finding riding buddies.
yea that too
Old 12-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
trdchic is on a distinguished road
Name: Wouldn't you like to know!
trdchic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
Nuh uh! I intimidate too many guys... so they don't want to come out and play

Old 12-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
then they are gay
Old 12-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
then they are gay
x2
Old 12-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #9
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
ive been looking to buy a 450 or 660 or something, if the price is right. so i can go riding. personally i would go by my self. yes i know its not a good idea but as long as im not doing anything stupid i should be fine. i think its when i do go with people is when i should be nervous.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdchic View Post
Nuh uh! I intimidate too many guys... so they don't want to come out and play

you donít intimidate me! we have 2 honda atvs a rhino and i have a dirt bike. that i raced a few times in í09. girls that can ride get major points in my book!