Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Presents for the RZR

Old 12-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Presents for the RZR

Just thought I would show off the new winch, grille, and door graphics I just installed on the RZR

Old 12-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough

EMS:
Name: Dave
08bluetacoma's Tacoma Gallery
sexy
Old 12-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is bad ass.. Does it only have one seat?
Old 12-28-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
That thing is bad ass.. Does it only have one seat?
No it has 2 I pulled the driver seat out while I was running the wires for the winch. forgot all about it before I took the pics.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Me likey!!!! Hell me JELLY!!!!
Old 01-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #6

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo02cop View Post
Me likey!!!! Hell me JELLY!!!!
Dont be jelly go get one I highly recommend if you have the means
Old 01-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #7
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
I would love too!!! I need to get a bigger house a.k.a. see bigger garage first!!! I will have one asap!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I know some people that use side by sides for hunting, but damn are they loud!!! Is there a way to make them quiet? Could you put a larger car muffler on it to make the exhaust a lower less traveling sound?
Old 01-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #9

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
here it is. check out the last page
he did those graphics himself, by hand
Mine didnt take 10hours but I did install them myself and if he ever was too ride in the 900 he would want the bigger motor ask me how I know LOL.

We use it for hunting but i dont think its much louder than my taco but it will get me there a hell of alot quicker though.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #10
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
My brother has a electric golf cart that's lifted and mud tires. It does alright but I was just wondering.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #11
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
How's the rzr coming along ? I'm thinking of shuffling some things around and maybe picking one up .
Old 02-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #12

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
How's the rzr coming along ? I'm thinking of shuffling some things around and maybe picking one up .
get one I guarentee you wont regret it I added a led light bar and a bumper over the past couple of months the bumper kinda hides the grille but owell now I atleast got a little protection up front
Old 02-28-2012, 12:46 AM   #14
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
very nice man! we got the rhino. needed to use it for work aka needed the bed. i fill the 900 is to wide for most of the trails around here. hell some of them the rhino has a hard time or can’t get down and have to back up and turn around. have had to do the 2 times.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:54 AM   #16

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
do you take that thing to dumont dunes or Amaragosa dunes???
Havnet been to any dunes yet mostly just fast dirt roads and trails looking for coyotes rabbits and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
very nice man! we got the rhino. needed to use it for work aka needed the bed. i fill the 900 is to wide for most of the trails around here. hell some of them the rhino has a hard time or can’t get down and have to back up and turn around. have had to do the 2 times.
I still use this for hunting and stuff I just get there faster as far as being too wide I havent had that problem yet but Im in nevada so we only have 2 trees most everything here is wiiiiiide open
Old 02-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #17
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1raptor View Post
I still use this for hunting and stuff I just get there faster as far as being too wide I havent had that problem yet but Im in nevada so we only have 2 trees most everything here is wiiiiiide open
yeah. we have not used the rhino to hunt yet. yeah one time when i had to turn around it was because of trees. and the fact the on my left there was like a 50 foot drop in to a creek and right i not get over the little bank that was 4 feet higher than the trail. so i had to back up like 25 to 30 feet so i could turn around. are honda rancher would have fit but not the rhino.

Im going to make the rhino faster. i can get new ECU and clutch kit and get it to go like 55 or 60. right now stock its going 42mph with 2 people on it.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #18

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
yeah. we have not used the rhino to hunt yet. yeah one time when i had to turn around it was because of trees. and the fact the on my left there was like a 50 foot drop in to a creek and right i not get over the little bank that was 4 feet higher than the trail. so i had to back up like 25 to 30 feet so i could turn around. are honda rancher would have fit but not the rhino.

Im going to make the rhino faster. i can get new ECU and clutch kit and get it to go like 55 or 60. right now stock its going 42mph with 2 people on it.
we have hit 65-70 down a dirt road of course that was according to the stock spedo one day i will GPS it and know for sure. we went with the RZR becouse of the speed and the clearance.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1raptor View Post
we have hit 65-70 down a dirt road of course that was according to the stock spedo one day i will GPS it and know for sure. we went with the RZR becouse of the speed and the clearance.
yeah. i have not GPSed the rhino. yeah the stock 800 thats 50 has only like 9 of ground clearance. rhino has 12 and i have hit stuff with it. thinking about getting better skids.