Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

picked up a new ATV a few weeks ago

Old 02-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
picked up a new ATV a few weeks ago

traded my 420 rancher 4x4 with IRS in on a big bore, i like honda ATV's, IRS, and i DONT like CVT transmissions so this one fit the bill perfectly put my 26in zillas off my rancher on it along with a set of black ITP wheels, i've got a 4k lb winch in the mail along with front and rear bumpers, the power from this compaired to my rancher is rediculous this bike will 12 o'clock wheelie so effortlessly it's scary STOCK!

2012 rincon 680

Old 02-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #3
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Nice new quad kessler89. The Rincon's are very nice.

BTW, new truck, now new quad, you knocking off liquor stores in your spare time? J/K

Enjoy the new rides you've got.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardscrabble View Post
Nice new quad kessler89. The Rincon's are very nice.

BTW, new truck, now new quad, you knocking off liquor stores in your spare time? J/K

Enjoy the new rides you've got.

haha i know right? this is it for me and i pushed my limits with the g/f on that ATV so no new toys for me for awhile!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
traded my 420 rancher 4x4 with IRS in on a big bore, i like honda ATV's, IRS, and i DONT like CVT transmissions so this one fit the bill perfectly put my 26in zillas off my rancher on it along with a set of black ITP wheels, i've got a 4k lb winch in the mail along with front and rear bumpers, the power from this compaired to my rancher is rediculous this bike will 12 o'clock wheelie so effortlessly it's scary STOCK!

2012 rincon 680

Fucker looks beast!