LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

ATV/UTV BS.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
yep. rhino is kinda for both work and play. think if it was not for all the law suits, it would be faster. quite a bit of power hiding in that 700.
The 700(686) is aright. It hauls ass with my 240lb fat ass on it but 8 wouldn't want to have it in a larger vehicle.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #22
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
The 700(686) is aright. It hauls ass with my 240lb fat ass on it but 8 wouldn't want to have it in a larger vehicle.
yeah. MSD cdi should get it right around 50 or 55mph. than if i did a clutch kit. i could be pushing 55 to 60 ish.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #23
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
yeah. MSD cdi should get it right around 50 or 55mph. than if i did a clutch kit. i could be pushing 55 to 60 ish.
I can just pull the speed sensor to get almost 70.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #24
WV, VA, NC places i roam in the Yota
Jsimp will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
Best you can buy! end thread. just playin but i love Honda motor sports if you couldnt tell!

Old 09-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #25
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsimp View Post
Best you can buy! end thread. just playin but i love Honda motor sports if you couldnt tell!

nice! what year recon is that? we have a red í03 i have beat the shit out of it, has been flipped upside down like 3 or 4 times, but on itís side hell idk how many times. crashed it into a gate/fence last year and fractured my wrist.

iím about to sell my CRF150R, i have not rode it in like 4 months i have started it but thats all. going to sell it and get some stuff for the taco.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #26
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a moose plow with the quick connect system. Got it very lightly used for $400. Now for a winch...
I'm also building a rear bumper/tire carrier/fuel can holder. But with my fab skills it should be pretty ghetto. Ill post pics when I'm done.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Picked up a moose plow with the quick connect system. Got it very lightly used for $400. Now for a winch...
I'm also building a rear bumper/tire carrier/fuel can holder. But with my fab skills it should be pretty ghetto. Ill post pics when I'm done.
nice man! i would get one with synthetic line! the steel line tend to fray and get messed up fast plowing.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #28
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
nice man! i would get one with synthetic line! the steel line tend to fray and get messed up fast plowing.
Yeah. I think I've decided on the superwinch with synthetic line. Just haven't decided on 3500# or 4500#
Old 09-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #29

Quote:
Yeah. I think I've decided on the superwinch with synthetic line. Just haven't decided on 3500# or 4500#
i would save a little and get the 3500# we have a warn 30RT itís a 3000# winch and has steel line.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #30
I'm your huckleberry

Here's mine and my dad's. His is camo(2010), mine is black(2012).
Old 09-28-2012, 08:55 AM   #31

Quote:
Here's mine and my dad's. His is camo(2010), mine is black(2012).
very nice! i love that black! saw it up close yesterday at the dealer. (honda yamaha of knoxville) i was getting a front number plate for my bike so i can sell it. out of all the colors they have been made in, i like the black(í12) and the white (í11 sport) that we have. than the camo. the back wheels on the í12 are pretty damn sick!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #32
WV, VA, NC places i roam in the Yota
Jsimp will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice! what year recon is that? we have a red í03 i have beat the shit out of it, has been flipped upside down like 3 or 4 times, but on itís side hell idk how many times. crashed it into a gate/fence last year and fractured my wrist.

iím about to sell my CRF150R, i have not rode it in like 4 months i have started it but thats all. going to sell it and get some stuff for the taco.
its an 03' also by far the best fourwheeler we have owned. only 2wd but damn does it go through everything. i could say the same on i run the piss out of it. iv never flipped it but my friends have flip over and rolled it many times. its funny cause its the one fourwheeler we dont give a shit about yet its the one that nothing happens to.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsimp View Post
its an 03' also by far the best fourwheeler we have owned. only 2wd but damn does it go through everything. i could say the same on i run the piss out of it. iv never flipped it but my friends have flip over and rolled it many times. its funny cause its the one fourwheeler we dont give a shit about yet its the one that nothing happens to.
oh nice. yeah they will go any where! back in like í08 we got new tires, put mud lights on the back and just stock on the front. 1, donít need them on front and 2, they donít have them in that size. but for 2wd they go any where! funny thing is, nothing is even bent on ours. even after being flipped/rolled jumped, crashed into fences/gates.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #34
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
very nice! i love that black! saw it up close yesterday at the dealer. (honda yamaha of knoxville) i was getting a front number plate for my bike so i can sell it. out of all the colors they have been made in, i like the black(’12) and the white (’11 sport) that we have. than the camo. the back wheels on the ’12 are pretty damn sick!
I wish I would have been able to get a black one. I bought a blue one and derped it
Heres how it started...

Heres when I just had the bed done.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #35

ohh. still looks sick man!

what kinda rack/pag is that on the back side of the cage?
Old 09-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #36
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
ohh. still looks sick man!

what kinda rack/pag is that on the back side of the cage?
It is this. My dad had his given to him by his neighbor, and I liked it so I bought myself one. They arent the best, but they work pretty good. Its long enough for my Benelli in one side and tall enough for my AR to fit in the other. The extra storage is great for stuff you dont mind getting dusty too.
http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/s...2993/cat101266
Old 09-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #37

Quote:
It is this. My dad had his given to him by his neighbor, and I liked it so I bought myself one. They arent the best, but they work pretty good. Its long enough for my Benelli in one side and tall enough for my AR to fit in the other. The extra storage is great for stuff you dont mind getting dusty too.
http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/s...2993/cat101266
nice. we use a plastic bin that we got from bass pro. just tie it down in the bed when we go wheeling. also looks like it would stop some of that back draft/dust.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #38
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
nice. we use a plastic bin that we got from bass pro. just tie it down in the bed when we go wheeling. also looks like it would stop some of that back draft/dust.
I think if it were down lower it would do a better job with the dust, but the dogs like to stick their heads in the cab and see where were going.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #39

Quote:
I think if it were down lower it would do a better job with the dust, but the dogs like to stick their heads in the cab and see where were going.
yeah it would. our dogs are boring and donít ride. lol and they are old.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #40
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
my new (to me) 2003 suzuki ltz 400
Attached Thumbnails
ATV/UTV BS.-dsc_0097.jpg   ATV/UTV BS.-dsc_0103.jpg   ATV/UTV BS.-dsc_0102.jpg