Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

ATV/UTV BS.

Old 12-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #401
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
jelly
Old 12-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #402
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Our Honda Rancher AT 420cc. She loves the snow we just had in NJ..no pics of that though.

Old 06-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #403
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a Z400 with the FMF header and stock exhaust?
Old 08-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #404
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
before.

After.

did loose 1 or 2 MPH on top speed. but did go from 2ply front and 4 ply rear to 6ply on all fore tires, so a bit more rolling mass.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #405
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
My 03 predator 500

And my 04 raptor 350
Old 08-18-2014, 08:39 PM   #406
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Anyone have a Z400 with the FMF header and stock exhaust?
I used to have a similar setup
Old 08-19-2014, 08:01 PM   #407
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
can’t wait to break in and test out the tires saturday! hope to get 50+ miles in.

going to try and get redemption on a mud hole i have been stuck in before... going to see if i can make it thru it without getting stuck.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #408
14TRD is a name known to all14TRD is a name known to all14TRD is a name known to all14TRD is a name known to all14TRD is a name known to all14TRD is a name known to all

14TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question. The tail gate on my 14 tacoma looks fragile compare to my previous truck,
Will it hold loading/unloading 660 Grizzly if I rest the ramps on it??
Or should I remove the tailgate every time i load the quad..???

Please let me know.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #409
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14TRD View Post
Quick question. The tail gate on my 14 tacoma looks fragile compare to my previous truck,
Will it hold loading/unloading 660 Grizzly if I rest the ramps on it??
Or should I remove the tailgate every time i load the quad..???

Please let me know.
Should be fine, if you're worried you could always order re enforcement
Old 09-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #410
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've loaded both my predator and my raptor with the tailgate on but neither of them are as heavy as a grizzly
Old 09-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #411
Formally afroman5015

Newest Addition
Old 09-02-2014, 07:12 PM   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post

Newest Addition
Nice yfz
Old 09-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #413
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
09 yfz 450r

Old 09-02-2014, 07:39 PM   #414
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
Nice yfz
Thanks got it for cheap
Old 09-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
09 yfz 450r

I like the wide stances and was considering putting extended control arms on my predator but now I'm thinking about doing hare scrambles down here and don't want to be to wide for the trails
Old 09-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #416

Quote:
Thanks got it for cheap
How much is cheap
Old 09-02-2014, 08:14 PM   #417
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
How much is cheap
I'm only in about $1400... Kid I bought it from was an idiot the beadlocks are worth half of that lol
Old 09-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #418

Quote:
I'm only in about $1400... Kid I bought it from was an idiot the beadlocks are worth half of that lol
Yeah you pretty much stole it at that price
Old 09-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #419
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the wide stances and was considering putting extended control arms on my predator but now I'm thinking about doing hare scrambles down here and don't want to be to wide for the trails
They are pretty wide and great at the dunes, don't use it for trips so its perfect for me.

Quote:
Thats a steel! What year is it?
Old 09-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #420
Formally afroman5015

07 SE is what he vin came back as