Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

ATV/UTV BS.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #41
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
yeah it would. our dogs are boring and donít ride. lol and they are old.
My dogs sit in back and wait to go for a ride. They absolutely love it.

And their wish gets granted, as often as I can.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #42
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
My baby can't get enough. She jumps in it almost every time we go into the garage.
You gotta love it. I setup a harness so I can go fast and keep her secure.ATV/UTV BS.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348869148.558145.jpgATV/UTV BS.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348869175.457304.jpg
Old 09-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #43
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
my new (to me) 2003 suzuki ltz 400
looks good man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
My dogs sit in back and wait to go for a ride. They absolutely love it.

And their wish gets granted, as often as I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuctaco View Post
My baby can't get enough. She jumps in it almost every time we go into the garage.
You gotta love it. I setup a harness so I can go fast and keep her secure.Attachment 171933Attachment 171934
nice dogs guys! we have a grayhound,pug and yokie so maybe thats why they donít like to ride. the pug does some but not all the time. also tuctaco nice idea on a harness, maybe if i get a cool dog next iíll do something like that.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #44
Spitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Spitz Stang's Tacoma Gallery
Have any of you guys got a 'deal' when you bought a new ATV? I'm looking to buy a manual shift Rancher 4x4 and I can't believe the arrogance of local dealers.

Not only is the price full MSRP, but they all add doc fees, freight fees, and set up fees - then tax and title on top of that. The OTD price that the 3 Houston area dealers have given me has averaged 1200 - 1500 over MSRP, and when you ask if they can work with you on the price you get this look like you just asked the dumbest question. Just wondering if this is the norm. Car dealers seem to expect to negotiate the price these guys are just the opposite.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:18 AM   #45
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitz Stang View Post
Have any of you guys got a 'deal' when you bought a new ATV? I'm looking to buy a manual shift Rancher 4x4 and I can't believe the arrogance of local dealers.

Not only is the price full MSRP, but they all add doc fees, freight fees, and set up fees - then tax and title on top of that. The OTD price that the 3 Houston area dealers have given me has averaged 1200 - 1500 over MSRP, and when you ask if they can work with you on the price you get this look like you just asked the dumbest question. Just wondering if this is the norm. Car dealers seem to expect to negotiate the price these guys are just the opposite.
we have always got stuff right around MSRP. i think they are adding most that other stuff just to make more money. unless it has different wheels/tires they should not add set up fees. at lest thats how dealers around here work.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #46
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think I got mine for about 800 under msrp. And there were no set up fees or freight. I think there was a $60 title fee.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #47
GO VOLS!

well went riding with the neighbor and one of his friends. i came way to close to swamping the rhino. in a mud/sand hole. boots got wet, cup holders wear even under water. YET not water got in the air box.

edit: had to get winched out. also video coming soon.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 AM   #48
GO VOLS!

video is pretty short. and i sound weird i had mud flying at my face. http://youtu.be/ycUJdKaDarQ

also their is a few other videos of/from the rhino on my channel.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #49
GO VOLS!

also guys, i think i’m going to get new wider wheels and tires for rhino. stock wheels will be for sell when i do. tires are NOT any good really. so it will just be the wheels.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #50
GO VOLS!

what it looks like towing from the truck.

edit: not my orange ATV. it was a kit that went with us, but it’s an ’01 4x4 honda rancher.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #51
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Father in law has a mule 610 xc 4x4 and got a good deal on it but in black. Is there any place that sells camo decals that are pre cut to fit the hood n all?? I've searched n only saw ones that come in a big sheet n you have to cut yourself. If thats the only way to go thats the way we will go but o fogured id ask if there was a site or something that sells em. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #52
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjm10 View Post
Father in law has a mule 610 xc 4x4 and got a good deal on it but in black. Is there any place that sells camo decals that are pre cut to fit the hood n all?? I've searched n only saw ones that come in a big sheet n you have to cut yourself. If thats the only way to go thats the way we will go but o fogured id ask if there was a site or something that sells em. Any info would be appreciated.
no i have never seen pre cut. and a sheet would be easier to put on, because a pre cut is going to be hard to line up just right, excepted on a perfectly flat service.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #53
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I just wasn't to sure. Thanks man ill let him know
Old 10-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #54
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjm10 View Post
Alright I just wasn't to sure. Thanks man ill let him know
no prob. that why i made this thread. and they may make something, but i have never seen anything. and i think it would be a hell of A LOT easier to put it on if it was not pre cut.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #55
GO VOLS!

anyone use forums for the other toys? i’m on rhinotalk.net it’s pretty good.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #56
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
anyone use forums for the other toys? iím on rhinotalk.net itís pretty good.
I'm on rhinoforums.net, I think it is. Its ok, but I compare everyother forum out there to tw. And none compare even close.
Side note, yesterday I bought a superwinch terra3500 with synthetic line and a kfi mount plate for $285 shipped off amazon. Woot! Should be here friday.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #57
GO VOLS!

Quote:
I'm on rhinoforums.net, I think it is. Its ok, but I compare everyother forum out there to tw. And none compare even close.
Side note, yesterday I bought a superwinch terra3500 with synthetic line and a kfi mount plate for $285 shipped off amazon. Woot! Should be here friday.
yeah iknow what you mean. and sweet man. idk how they are set up as far as the solenoid or what ever. but we mounted ours on the frame/bar the plastic is mounted to(the plastic thatís not part of hood) itís mounted over the clove box kinda. we centered the plug or the controller. itís under the big a$$ warning label thats under gauges. i can get pic if you want.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #58
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
yeah iknow what you mean. and sweet man. idk how they are set up as far as the solenoid or what ever. but we mounted ours on the frame/bar the plastic is mounted to(the plastic thatís not part of hood) itís mounted over the clove box kinda. we centered the plug or the controller. itís under the big a$$ warning label thats under gauges. i can get pic if you want.
Yeah, if you get a chance post pics, I'm sure ill figure something out. Its snowing as we speak so I need that plow asap. And I'm going elk hunting next weekend, so I might need it then. I'm almost done with my bumper/swing out tire gate. Just some stiffening up braces, and the actual tire mount. Its starting to look ok, my wife says it looks good. My welds are getting better thats for sure.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:38 AM   #59
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
I rear drum brake locked up on me yesterday when I went for a ride. So I took the shoes out. They never worked good anyway until they locked up
Old 10-25-2012, 07:39 AM   #60
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Yeah, if you get a chance post pics, I'm sure ill figure something out. Its snowing as we speak so I need that plow asap. And I'm going elk hunting next weekend, so I might need it then. I'm almost done with my bumper/swing out tire gate. Just some stiffening up braces, and the actual tire mount. Its starting to look ok, my wife says it looks good. My welds are getting better thats for sure.
yeah iíll get those in a few.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
I rear drum brake locked up on me yesterday when I went for a ride. So I took the shoes out. They never worked good anyway until they locked up
that sucks.