1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

good exhaust

Discussion in 'All Terrain Vehicles' started by Drew5387, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Apr 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM
    Drew5387

Drew5387 [OP] You can't fix stupid

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5 DC Black
    Raptor Style Grill, KC Highlight Spot Beams, 2.5% Window Tint, Kenwood Touchscreen Head Unit, Train Horn, Tinted Tail Lights, Retrofit Source Projectors with Halos, BHLM, LED Fog Lights, 40" LED Light Bar, 33" Cooper STT Tires, Herculined Rocker Panels, 175+ hp in stickers
    I have a Polaris Sportsman 800, and my question is, "what is a good brand of exhaust?" I'm looking for a nice deep sound and good performance gains from it.

2. Apr 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    Drew5387

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Raptor Style Grill, KC Highlight Spot Beams, 2.5% Window Tint, Kenwood Touchscreen Head Unit, Train Horn, Tinted Tail Lights, Retrofit Source Projectors with Halos, BHLM, LED Fog Lights, 40" LED Light Bar, 33" Cooper STT Tires, Herculined Rocker Panels, 175+ hp in stickers
    Will do. Thanks

3. Apr 18, 2012 at 8:02 PM
    Drew5387

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    DMC doesn't offer Polaris ATV exhaust. Only the UTV's

4. May 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    kessler89

kessler89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    OH
    Vehicle:
    12' Pro4x 6MT
    TBA
    HMF

DO NOT BUY A BIG GUN exhaust, they're total pieces of crap, i got one for my rincon and the tip fell off the first time i rode it, then the whole end cap ended up blowing off, i'll never recomend them to anyone

on a side note, after eating $200 on the big gun i ended up buying a HMF swamp series and am very happy with it, it's not obnoxiously loud which was important to me cause i wanted to be able to hear my radio

if you want more sound you can get the swamp series "XL" for extra loud

i've had HMF exhaust on my last 2 4wheelers and never had a problem with them and all of my buddies run HMF, i should have just went with them in the first place, lesson learned

To Top