1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 sportsman engine oil

Discussion in 'All Terrain Vehicles' started by Drew5387, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Jun 23, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    Drew5387

Drew5387 [OP] You can't fix stupid

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5 DC Black
    Raptor Style Grill, KC Highlight Spot Beams, 2.5% Window Tint, Kenwood Touchscreen Head Unit, Train Horn, Tinted Tail Lights, Retrofit Source Projectors with Halos, BHLM, LED Fog Lights, 40" LED Light Bar, 33" Cooper STT Tires, Herculined Rocker Panels, 175+ hp in stickers
    I have a 2006 polaris sportsman 800 and it is making a weird sound after I run it for about 10 minutes or so. The muffler is making a noise that sounds like it is out of gas. And the engine makes kind of a ticking noise. I checked the engine fuel and it said that there wasn't any in it. So it requires 0w40. I went to Walmart and they didn't have any of that kind. So I bought some 10w40. Will that work? Or should I buy the right kind some where else?

2. Jun 24, 2012 at 4:33 PM
    Drew5387

Drew5387 [OP] You can't fix stupid

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5 DC Black
    Raptor Style Grill, KC Highlight Spot Beams, 2.5% Window Tint, Kenwood Touchscreen Head Unit, Train Horn, Tinted Tail Lights, Retrofit Source Projectors with Halos, BHLM, LED Fog Lights, 40" LED Light Bar, 33" Cooper STT Tires, Herculined Rocker Panels, 175+ hp in stickers
    Anybody?

To Top