Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Polaris RZR 900 or Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000

Old 07-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Polaris RZR 900 or Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000

Ok so I'm looking to buy a off road vehicle but I'm in between these two Utility Vehicles one is the famous Polaris RZR 900 and the other one is the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000. Your comments and suggestions will be considered thanks!

Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000

Polaris RZR 900
Old 07-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
Name: AJ
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
RZR 900 for sure
Old 07-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xA101x View Post
RZR 900 for sure
Why your answer?
Old 07-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
Name: AJ
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Why your answer?
Because Iv been working in the power sports industry for a long time and I don't have much faith in anything Arctic Cat makes anymore. Everything has or can have problems but from what iv seen working in this industry, as long as you maintain your RZR you won't have many problems. Once Arctic Cat stopped using Suzuki motors their stuff went to shit.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
RZR! Those things are awesome! I've also had great luck with Polaris stuff in the past. Never owned an Arctic Cat so I can't say anything bad about them but my Polaris ATV was a tank. Like xA101x said, I properly maintained my Polaris but I beat the hell out of it on trails and it never gave me any problems at all.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
the Cat that I saw was a four seater and looked way bigger than the four seater RZR. I'd go Polaris as well if I had to choose, I'd choose a small dunebuggy before either. Can't ride any trails with a sidexside here, they're too wide. If you're going to do the wide ride routes here then you may as well do them in a dune buggy that's more road worthy and easier to work on.

my .02 with an extra penny or two.