Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Calling All Quads To The Desert

Old 12-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Calling All Quads To The Desert

Hey Fellas,
I am trying to get some guys around to do some riding around the Sun Fair Dry Lake up in Joshua Tree, CA. Anyone around here let me know. There is plenty of space to park a rig for the weekend. There is a mix of sand, trails, flat desert, and some rocky stuff. It's not Glamis by any means but it's a free place to ride and hang out. There is an area that people go to shoot too. This is like a catch all for having fun in one place.